I finally made a forgetin' profile.

Author Topic: I finally made a forgetin' profile.  (Read 5634 times)

god i loved that game

hello person that i do not personally like on blockland and i actually made a forgetin profile too hahahaha what a funny coincidence.

hello person that i do not personally like on blockland and i actually made a forgetin profile too hahahaha what a funny coincidence.
alt

oh yeah also wheres the heckington dox

alt
he isnt an alt, hes my friend that bought blockland (for some reason?)

Where have I seen this before
idk if its his old name or not but ive seen him before like a year ago and he seemed pretty harmless
also this guy registered 6 months ago

idk if its his old name or not but ive seen him before like a year ago and he seemed pretty harmless
also this guy registered 6 months ago
r/woooosh

When I was first introduced into a PC, first thing was I got forgetin' Minecraft, Warhammer40k games, and Blockland. And, you see my dad named my Minecraft account name "xxsonicxx06" because he thought I forgetin' "enjoyed the Sonic franchise," so now this username title has been printed into my brain.

Also, forgot to mention, my parents probably didn't know the existence of the half-ass Sonic 2006 game, where Sonic has a boner for a anime princess bullstuff, I read a review and that horsestuff slammed into my mind and is spreadin' it's pusillanimous individual-bull-stuff into this text.

still doesn't change that you're an starfish on blockland