Author Topic: Rainbow Six: Vegas 2  (Read 3512 times)

I got it today, and I am enjoying much of it.  Anybody else play it yet?

I went to Gamestop today to buy Ratchet and Clank for the Ps3. I came home and saw a person on my friends list playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, at that moment I was very mad at myself. However I'm perfectly happy with Ratchet and Clank, it's my first game of the series.

I went to Gamestop today to buy Ratchet and Clank for the Ps3. I came home and saw a person on my friends list playing Rainbow Six: Vegas 2, at that moment I was very mad at myself. However I'm perfectly happy with Ratchet and Clank, it's my first game of the series.
You better go get the first three before playing it. Er maybe the first four. I dunno, Deadlocked kinda sucked...

I remember a week before release, on X-Play, they had a preview of a strip club from that game...they even had a map guide...same day o.o

You better go get the first three before playing it. Er maybe the first four. I dunno, Deadlocked kinda sucked...
I don't think so at all, I'm understanding it all and the story is easy to pick up.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 01:04:22 AM by TheWorm »

Quoted from the facepunch thread:

Quote from: Nige111
TBH, I didn't really like the first game, it had terrible bloom that you couldn't turn off, resolution was locked to 1024x768 max and it just didn't feel very tacticool at all, it felt like a console game ported to PC (which it was). Rainbow Six 3 is still the best one imo.

edit: The only thing I did like about it was the weapons, which could be easily ripped and put in CSS.