Which game in the GTA series did you find to be the most difficult?

Author Topic: Which game in the GTA series did you find to be the most difficult?  (Read 2472 times)

For me, it was the first one. It felt very challenging and unforgiving at times, and had your character die or get busted in one hit from almost anything, explosions could set you aflame and ensure your fate, and you aren't able to save progress in the levels you were playing on. The worst part was the game wouldn't let you retry missions if you failed them without restarting the entire district/city.

the mission in liberty city stories where you go inside the cargo ship and theres like 10 guys with chainsaws chasing you

i stopped the train in gta5 so none of them were hard

the mission in liberty city stories where you go inside the cargo ship and theres like 10 guys with chainsaws chasing you
as a kid I never even got that far, I'm still on the first island to this day

as a kid I never even got that far, I'm still on the first island to this day
my brothers psp didnt have a memory card and ive had to replay that damn game so many times because they'd forget to charge it or they'd turn off the system. ive probably gotten to the center island like 5 times

my brothers psp didnt have a memory card and ive had to replay that damn game so many times because they'd forget to charge it or they'd turn off the system. ive probably gotten to the center island like 5 times
had to do that stuff with lego star wars, and pokemon ruby for some reason

for me it was probably GTA3, I remember getting stuck on certain missions for days because of the awkward vehicle physics and the deadly AI

i'd say the doomsday heist was certainly a challenge for me

still love it tho, it paid well and the music is fire

i'm handicapped the title says game, gta 3 was most difficult for me
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 07:23:57 AM by Duck Quackington »

GTA Liberty City Stories, the final mission. stupid hard.

some clunky controls made a few missions in gta sa a little tricky but nothing unmanagable (wrong side of the tracks, new model army and air raid)

new model army and air raid)
these two missions. forget these ones. holy forget i forgot about them.

I only find GTA 3 slightly more difficult than the others since it's the first 3d game, the controls are pretty clunky, and the lack of any map other than the minimap is pretty ass. The easiest GTA games are GTA V and IV imo

I find the infamous GTA SA missions like
(wrong side of the tracks, new model army and air raid)
really easy lol, I beat the tracks one usually right as the train enters or exits the first tunnel

chinatown wars because the driving sucked and the ds resolution was poor

For me, it was the first one. It felt very challenging and unforgiving at times, and had your character die or get busted in one hit from almost anything, explosions could set you aflame and ensure your fate, and you aren't able to save progress in the levels you were playing on. The worst part was the game wouldn't let you retry missions if you failed them without restarting the entire district/city.

I also have memories of the first one being a real bitch, but I guess I was younger and not an adept gamer back then. But yeah the missions when you drive a vehicle that can't take a single hit you're bound to fail a lot. Also the endless roadblocks and your vehicle instantly blowing up from cop fire at times made the first GTA really hard.