Which game in the GTA series did you find to be the most difficult?

Author Topic: Which game in the GTA series did you find to be the most difficult?  (Read 2440 times)

pc san andreas
missions like the mission where you have to dance to get the van for og loc and the weird numpad combinations for them were absolute hell
and i always forgeted up robbing uncle sam alot
and recently i cant even beat wrong side of the tracks
hard game on pc

any mission/setup/heist in online which requires the other team to not forget up and you doing the same thing repeatedly

ill tell you i know the bus route for the prison break heist by heart now

any mission/setup/heist in online which requires the other team to not forget up and you doing the same thing repeatedly

ill tell you i know the bus route for the prison break heist by heart now
all this reminds me of is some forgetface who left on the very end of one of the hardest heist setups I've ever seen in my entire life.
..my PS4 controller has yet to be found.

GTA3, remember watching my dad play when I was a kid and remember him getting frustrated with some of the missions

The driver
FlIgHT ScHoOL mR. JoHNsOn!

« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 10:22:37 AM by Mouse droidz 21 »

vice city
i'm stuck on a mission where I have to drop bombs with a r/c helecopter

vice city
You Stupid

vice city
It really isn't as hard as you might think. If it's because of the damn workers with the hammers, just chop them up with your rotor blades. (not gonna ask how that would kill someone.) If it's because of the controls, reassign them. They're terrible to begin with, but reassigning them helps greatly. If it's the time or routes, try doing the targets in a different order. Cut as many as corners as possible to save time.