Game moments you still remember thread

Author Topic: Game moments you still remember thread  (Read 2678 times)

you ever feel nostalgia for a game? or undying love?

*sip*

Share some of those game's moments with me. I'd love to hear em.

when I was like, 11 I wanna say? I stayed up until 1 AM completing Halo 3 with my brother (9)
that warthog drive was loving excellent. We may have completed it on ez baby mode but it was a moment I hold dear to me

« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 02:09:23 AM by CM1107ProjectInfinium »

playing nhl hitz on gamecube with a wavebird while i was outside in the garden and couldnt see the tv at all

doing timed runs on tony hawk 3 with the tv off

Playing Halo 3 with friends to get the Vidmaster: Annual achievement

Me and my brother staying up for hours and hours doing a 99 stock battle in Super Smash Bros Melee

my first friend on Blockland, Maverick. he hosted sniper tdm/ctf servers in v8. quit around v9 or v10. ostinyo knows him irl/outside the game, wonder if hed ever come back someday

I remember playing Mario Kart with my brother on the Wii I used to have

beating superstar saga and wario world when i was a wee lad made me cum

One time I played quake 1 while it was thundering out

i played rose's deathrun while i was getting hit by hurricane irma

not rly a specific moment but man i remember when cheat codes were the big thing in games, i'd almost always look them up after playing a bit to see if there's any and then have a blast with em lol

i played rose's deathrun while i was getting hit by hurricane irma
so u were playing a deathrun while participating in a deathsit

playing that one laser tag game on rocox

i managed to push an entire team into spike pits in for honor once
that and beating halo 3 coop
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 06:55:30 PM by Bing2 »

playing that one laser tag game on rocox
i used to play that but damn, you just reminded me of that freeze tag game, where people would turn into ice blocks when tagged and you had to stand next to them to thaw them, used to play that in 2010

from like 2007-2009 i remember waking up on warm and sunny mornings and going down to the conservatory that looked over our small garden and a field behind it with horses and i remember playing lego star wars on the ps2 with my older sister at like 7 in the morning until 8:30 when my parents would come down for breakfast we also had a pixar cars game and star wars battlefront 2
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 06:04:34 AM by JumboMuffin »

not rly a specific moment but man i remember when cheat codes were the big thing in games, i'd almost always look them up after playing a bit to see if there's any and then have a blast with em lol
buying a used game that had the cheat codes written down in the manual felt like a gift from god lol