Author Topic: Game moments you still remember thread  (Read 2677 times)

buying a used game that had the cheat codes written down in the manual felt like a gift from god lol

holy stuff yea lmao

This one happened recently, I was playing L4D2 on dark carnival with the 'last gnome on earth' mutation with some friends. We got the 2nd gnome and escaped with both gnomes and no dead teammates at the finale.

i remember flippin open my gameboy and playing super mario bros 3 on my way to kindergarten. dont know why i kept doing it because it didnt save so id keep playing the same level

Stepping out from the escape pod on Halo for the very first time.

not rly a specific moment but man i remember when cheat codes were the big thing in games, i'd almost always look them up after playing a bit to see if there's any and then have a blast with em lol
not particularly a cheat code but i remember memorizing the entire loving password for 30k bells in gamecube animal crossing when i was a kid
fun stuff

not particularly a cheat code but i remember memorizing the entire loving password for 30k bells in gamecube animal crossing when i was a kid
fun stuff
not particularly a password but i remember stealing the declaration of independence to decode it and find the treasure within

burning shrimp on tutorial island :( first time playing runescape was magical

not particularly a password but i remember stealing the declaration of independence to decode it and find the treasure within
are you nicholas cage?

on tf2 a noob engie kept placing his sentry right by his spawn and everytime he went back to get metal i pop out and pipe the sentry. he kept trying to build it like 5 times lol