Va11's steam account possibly hijacked

Author Topic: Va11's steam account possibly hijacked  (Read 2890 times)

You may not know who Va11 is, but he is a player on Blockland that doesn't use the forums, and his account on Steam was hijacked. The hijacker said this, and it's a p stuffty situation. Sucks for Va11 because he has 6.7k hours on Blockland and all of that work is probably gone if he can't get his account back.

Steam ID is 76561198119487776

There are a bunch of new comments on his profile so it's safe to assume the account started spamming others

Just saying, this is a PSA in case any of you get contacted by this Steam account, don't stuff on me because "LE IT HAS NTOHIGN TO DO WIHT ABLOCKLAND NOER TGHE FORUSM!!!" you brainlets

he also has a friend or something with the username Va11Jr, not sure if they got hijacked too

he also has a friend or something with the username Va11Jr, not sure if they got hijacked too
Va11Jr is someone I know, but I've never seen Va11. Maybe Va11 is someone who just does singleplayer. And if Va11Jr is hijacked too, I wish his account is taken back too.

that may be it, not too sure because i never really got in contact with him too much

sorry fellas I've officially commandeered this steam account. he's Never getting it back.

I don't know how to feel about this, yeah it's a hijack, but...

Also the hijacker might be using aimbot on cs:go according to new playtime on csgo and comments by a guy with dyslexia

fortunately hijacking your steam doesnt forget over your install files wjich are all in steamapps common i think, he can probably back those up manually right now

fortunately hijacking your steam doesnt forget over your install files wjich are all in steamapps common i think, he can probably back those up manually right now
that's still only a short-term solutions, your games you bought on steam are tied to your account. if he can't get his account back he'll lose access to those games forever (meaning while he theoretically could still play them now, he won't be able to download them again in the future since he won't own them any more on a new account).

lesson learned protect your account

Hope he gets his steam account back, too bad he's about to get a VAC Ban though
Has anyone checked the shady link on the chat? whois?

May or may not be relevant, but another person on my steam list got hijacked. Never really talked to him but they also invited me to a Russian scam group

Scam group main page (yes I already reported the group)

Main page of the guys profile

It's interesting how once they hijack the account they end up playing one game for a bit and just leave

spammed up the group chat of that steam group with a message letting people know to leave because they are out to get your info, as well as the comments

hijackers basically just take your account play hacked CSGO until they get vac banned and then move onto another account. it's happened to a handful of my friends. this is why you enabled 2 factor auth people.