got my truck stuck in ditch today. AMA (UPDATE PG2)

Author Topic: got my truck stuck in ditch today. AMA (UPDATE PG2)  (Read 3106 times)

so i ramp my 4x4 into MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE and end up loving myself
i would make this my sig but im too handicapped to figure out how

UPDATE: I did it again today, but instead of the weather be to blame, I got stuck because I started using my phone. Wheel alignment and the tire weights are forgeted.

can i take the pledge to text and drive while i drive

can i take the pledge to text and drive while i drive
no. bad

try rocking the car as much as possible by turning the wheel back and forth and shaking it physically inside so the wheels can get room to move, how much snow is there?

also am i the only one that noticed ceist wearing 2 different shoes

UPDATE: I did it again today, but instead of the weather be to blame, I got stuck because I started using my phone. Wheel alignment and the tire weights are forgeted.
rip ceist's RAM

try rocking the car as much as possible by turning the wheel back and forth and shaking it physically inside so the wheels can get room to move, how much snow is there?
snow is three feet deep. there's no way out without a very powerful engine or some tools.
also am i the only one that noticed ceist wearing 2 different shoes
WRONG. same shoe.
rip ceist's RAM
no its fine. i don't know how but the wheel alignment corrected its self, it's driving fine now, but it still vibrates. thats cuz of the wheel weights.

snow is three feet deep. there's no way out without a very powerful engine or some tools.
Powerful engine is nothing without grip, u need some 4wd m8

Powerful engine is nothing without grip, u need some 4wd m8
i have four wheel drive.

Good job, you're a dangerous idiot

i have four wheel drive.
8 wheel drive go go go
Amazing!

snow is three feet deep
so is this you saying you already tried to do it or no