The rampant child research problem of twitter. (serious)

Author Topic: The rampant child research problem of twitter. (serious)  (Read 4389 times)

planr with that dumb bitch energy drink rn

im not even gonna click this stuff but im guessing its some dumb ass 6ix song
damn you should be a detective

Would you mind if I sent richard pics? Lmaoo😂😅 I know it's a weird question to ask all of a sudden, I just like to send richard pics. Only with permission of course, cause I know how much people hate receiving unwanted richard pics or random ones. That's why I ask first before sending anything, you don't even need to send anything back😂 I just like to send richard pics that's all. I'm just tryna be as polite as possible, Soooo may I?

copy pasta be like

well when you take this kind of approach, it opens the door to whether or not child enthusiasm is wrong (when you accept homoloveuality as a morally permissible practice). it's a slippery slope.

im not even gonna click this stuff but im guessing its some dumb ass 6ix song
unicorns exist
the human race were never meant to find unicorns because if they did they would forget the unicorns and there would be a lot more 6ix9ines

lets storm the twitter HQ

Wow, Planr, you managed to virtually derail the entire thread. I will be honest and say I have similar opinions to his.

I can't believe we keep seeing how child research is becoming more accessible and forward. Does anyone remember the "webcam video from" fiasco on Youtube?

In regards to Twitter, I don't know why politicians use the platform at all. Our president could make a post honoring a marine killed in action and then right next to it is a post saying "The Jews did 9/11". It also bypasses journalists and media outlets, who resort to misleading headlines and shock value tactics to pick up the loss of attention once people realize they don't need the media middle man when they can hear things straight from the horse's mouth. We have a free press, after all (excluding things such as bias. Countering this is easy. Look at Franklin Roosevelt's state of the union address. Photographs show him speaking through multiple microphones in front of him, each belonging to a different media company. With such a large amount of distributors, bias can be more easily detected, and the press is more free and overall more trustworthy).