Author Topic: CheesePizza2 (38789), Christmas (195053), Complex (38314), and tilley (42839)  (Read 1721 times)

he insult me.... h-he insult me waawaaaa.......

i love how saying mean things unwarrented causes a victim to flip stuff like his child was thrown on the ground

trolling and irl bullying is lowkey sadism don't @ me

why make accounts to defend yourself on a drama this retarded

OP needs to grow thick skin and the other retards are retarded

why make accounts to defend yourself on a drama this retarded
i already had this account but i never used it

chavelia apparently thinks that me saying "i'm not flaming you anymore, i stopped hours ago" means "nobody flamed you retard"

chavelia apparently thinks that me saying "i'm not flaming you anymore, i stopped hours ago" means "nobody flamed you retard"
lmao now you're just lying to people about what you actually said ok

lmao now you're just lying to people about what you actually said ok
i literally said "i stopped flaming you like 7 hours ago" and you said "so you're  saying nobody flamed me???"

and you guys said you never flamed...

OP needs to grow thick skin and the other retards are retarded
i think his skin is more than thick enough pal

and you guys said you never flamed...
I JUST said that I didn't say "we never flamed", I said "we stopped" But Complex won't shut his dumbass up lol

Holy crap how stupid can you get.

r/woooosh all over the "he said 'breaking my bouncy is a sin'" part.

I never claimed I was talking about Minecraft, and anyways, I was trying to stay respectful but you were being a complete richard.

Holy crap how stupid can you get.

r/woooosh all over the "he said 'breaking my bouncy is a sin'" part.

I never claimed I was talking about Minecraft, and anyways, I was trying to stay respectful but you were being a complete richard.
Considering the chatlogs and personally being present when you are on a server I have no doubt in believing everything that is being said about you. All the times I've seen you on a server you have been arguing about something. Case in point ur thread about "hacks".