CheesePizza2 (38789), Christmas (195053), Complex (38314), and tilley (42839)

Author Topic: CheesePizza2 (38789), Christmas (195053), Complex (38314), and tilley (42839)  (Read 5768 times)

chavelia apparently thinks that me saying "i'm not flaming you anymore, i stopped hours ago" means "nobody flamed you handicap"
lmao now you're just lying to people about what you actually said ok

and you guys said you never flamed...

OP needs to grow thick skin and the other handicaps are handicapped
i think his skin is more than thick enough pal

Holy crap how stupid can you get.

r/woooosh all over the "he said 'breaking my bouncy is a sin'" part.

I never claimed I was talking about Minecraft, and anyways, I was trying to stay respectful but you were being a complete richard.

I never claimed I was talking about Minecraft, and anyways, I was trying to stay respectful but you were being a complete richard.
Considering the chatlogs and personally being present when you are on a server I have no doubt in believing everything that is being said about you. All the times I've seen you on a server you have been arguing about something. Case in point ur thread about "hacks".

Considering the chatlogs and personally being present when you are on a server I have no doubt in believing everything that is being said about you. All the times I've seen you on a server you have been arguing about something. Case in point ur thread about "hacks".

like i said before literally every encounter but one ive had with him he was screaming in chat

>using subreddit links outside of reddit.

this is a gold mine lol
hi tilley

this drama ate stuff really quick

sorry but how is that flaming
when you bump a topic that could have just died and no one would have cared and the gang would have gotten away without any issues or anyone really thinking anything of them but you do bump anyways to spout the stupidest stuff ever seen on the forums in a decade

Slo

i wouldn't take those insults seriously because they're clearly just loving with you, nonetheless, it's still annoying as forget.

When you keep bumping drama threads by adding useless information to them

when you bump a topic that could have just died and no one would have cared and the gang would have gotten away without any issues or anyone really thinking anything of them but you do bump anyways to spout the stupidest stuff ever seen on the forums in a decade
When you keep bumping drama threads by adding useless information to them
people who whine about how a drama that gets bumped or how it could've died are loving handicapped. why do you care drama is always filled with stupid loving posts and threads, you act like this is the first in a long time, no its not. don't even take this seriously and just walk away lmao you guys are literally getting baited and its the funniest stuff i've seen

people who whine about how a drama that gets bumped or how it could've died are loving handicapped. why do you care drama is always filled with stupid loving posts and threads, you act like this is the first in a long time, no its not. don't even take this seriously and just walk away lmao you guys are literally getting baited and its the funniest stuff i've seen
people who whine about people whining about how a drama that gets bumped or how it could've died are loving handicapped. why do you care that people think handicaps are handicapped, you act like the handicaps aren't huge friends, yes they are. don't even take this seriously just walk away lmao you're literally getting baited and its the funniest stuff i've seen