Author Topic: Rigs of Rods.  (Read 5607 times)

An everything simulator with cars, trucks, boats and planes. You can make your own vehicles too! :D

clikmeplz

Played it back in 2006. Its especially fun with a steering wheel/foot pedals. :D

Play with steering wheel and peddles and loving it :D

Forgot to say: MULTIPLAYER FTW!

Looks cool, downloading.

Lots a Germans online, they playing in France server... Funny eh?

Well, all the servers is located in france, but they are all of them 'talk-whatever-language'.

Well, all the servers is located in france, but they are all of them 'talk-whatever-language'.
English would be nice, as well as sense.

English would be nice, as well as sense.
Most of them talk English anyway..

I drove a truck around a bit, then ran off a sharp turn straight into a lake. I drove a tow truck over and hauled it out, then flipped it back. I tried driving it back but the truck turned left whenever I tried going straight, so I gave up and started towing it back. I flipped both the tow truck and the truck making a wide turn on a shallow grade into a ditch.

I restarted the game, picked a nice slow street car, and managed a quadruple rollover on a perfectly flat stretch of land. I landed upside down and had to get another car. Finally, I get it out to the boat I wanted to carry it on. I drive it on, and it looks like the car is about to fall straight through the boat, but it doesn't. I can sort of drive it around on the deck, if I ignore the fact that the car is driving around on it's front bumper with the rear wheels up in the air. I get out so that I can take my car out to sea, and fall straight through the boat.

After dealing with the roads that just didn't match up, the fact that I could jump 2 inches off the ground, and cars that could drive up hills but not 1 inch high obstructions in the roads even when I'm aproaching them at 70mph, and when I do get over them I flip a hundred times, I gave up and uninstalled it. It was fun for a while but eventually all the annoyances in the game caught up with me and I quit.

Its annoying like you said but its good practice for me because I'm using steering wheel with a gear stick so its like driving a car and I know how to drive a car :P

I drove a truck around a bit, then ran off a sharp turn straight into a lake. I drove a tow truck over and hauled it out, then flipped it back. I tried driving it back but the truck turned left whenever I tried going straight, so I gave up and started towing it back. I flipped both the tow truck and the truck making a wide turn on a shallow grade into a ditch.

I restarted the game, picked a nice slow street car, and managed a quadruple rollover on a perfectly flat stretch of land. I landed upside down and had to get another car. Finally, I get it out to the boat I wanted to carry it on. I drive it on, and it looks like the car is about to fall straight through the boat, but it doesn't. I can sort of drive it around on the deck, if I ignore the fact that the car is driving around on it's front bumper with the rear wheels up in the air. I get out so that I can take my car out to sea, and fall straight through the boat.

After dealing with the roads that just didn't match up, the fact that I could jump 2 inches off the ground, and cars that could drive up hills but not 1 inch high obstructions in the roads even when I'm aproaching them at 70mph, and when I do get over them I flip a hundred times, I gave up and uninstalled it. It was fun for a while but eventually all the annoyances in the game caught up with me and I quit.
Well,  the collsion stuff is not 100% complete, and when you rollover just press I to reset the car :)

All the way back to the spawn point which is really annoying.

All the way back to the spawn point which is really annoying.
Don't btich at me, bitch at the maker of the game, Pricorde...