People can't join me (Loa)

Author Topic: People can't join me (Loa)  (Read 1863 times)

I don't know what it is, but something is stopping people from joining, and they all have the same thing to say. they get disconnected with the word (Loa) showing up

the console.log is down below, I don't know what could be causing it, but it's happening to literally everyone.

I've got nothing on it.  You could try a doing a trace(1); while someone tries to load and fails, and then post the resulting console log here.  The current one doesn't say a whole lot.

I've got nothing on it.  You could try a doing a trace(1); while someone tries to load and fails, and then post the resulting console log here.  The current one doesn't say a whole lot.

You ran the trace after the client already failed to load, so I've got nothing.  I am very disappointed in you.

Its a truncated error message of the type “Loading <file>.dts failed” - is the error kicking them while they are loading or just as they spawn?

You ran the trace after the client already failed to load, so I've got nothing.  I am very disappointed in you.
sorry, misread.
Its a truncated error message of the type “Loading <file>.dts failed” - is the error kicking them while they are loading or just as they spawn?
while they are loading.

Problem solved, the Halo mods were causing it. sucks, cuz I was making a server with them as the main thing.