[Event] Mod Music: Add music to any brick - v4

Author Topic: [Event] Mod Music: Add music to any brick - v4  (Read 5909 times)

Event - Mod Music
VERSION 4
"Add music to any brick"

A simple event that adds sound or music to any brick - also includes an endMusic event
Volume and radius can be changed, along with the option for the tune to loop

HOW TO USE
onInput > brick > modSound [Sound Data](list) [Volume](int) [Radius](int) [Loop](bool)

onInput > brick > modMusic [Music Data](list) [Volume](int) [Radius](int) [Loop](bool)

onInput > brick > modMusicR [Volume](int) [Radius](int) [Loop](bool)

onInput > brick > endMusic

DOWNLOAD:
CLICK HERE
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 04:27:16 PM by Goth77 »

loving finally. Thanks so much for this!

This looks like a pretty useful add-on! Nice job!

this is actually crazy wtf, i didnt know you could do that with audioemitters without creating excess datablocks. props to you for figuring that out and making an incredibly useful event for it.

UPDATE: VERSION 2
+Adds an additional output event 'modMusicR' which allows for the randomization of music on the brick

this will be very useful thank you

UPDATE: VERSION 3
+Adds an additional output event 'modSound' which allows for the use of sounds

Now you can use sounds for music and have them loop like a music brick would (if you need longer song segments)
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 04:26:42 PM by Goth77 »

Volume doesn't seem to do much of anything. I do however have the audio .dll that fixes the volume peaking in first person, so I'm not sure if that's breaking it.

Volume doesn't seem to do much of anything. I do however have the audio .dll that fixes the volume peaking in first person, so I'm not sure if that's breaking it.
I thought so too, I am going to try using a float instead of an integer and see if that makes a difference

EDIT: Yep, that worked - thanks for the heads up, the file has been updated
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 04:26:24 PM by Goth77 »

UPDATE: VERSION 4 - HOTFIX
+Fixes an issue where volume was always at maximum

holy stuff, this is amazing