Elizabeth Warren Caught In New Scandal Bigger Than Pocahontas and pickle gate

Author Topic: Elizabeth Warren Caught In New Scandal Bigger Than Pocahontas and pickle gate  (Read 1253 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuX9Ba86ixY&feature=share&fbclid=IwAR1aSFMh0T6-6FGKJlhPgZ4aEbel2MTrhMVxSLY-q-yfQTkpQE1oSajWBFg

cnn EXCLUSIVE: Elizabeth Warren Caught In New Scandal Bigger Than Pocahontas and Pickle Gate

This is proof that elizabeth warren is a loving robot and a loving lizard. You cannot deny these facts.

how did you find this with only 5 views?

Elizabeth warren doesn't know  how to open a loving bottle.

What do you mean? She's part native, of course she knows how to open bottles

What do you mean? She's part native, of course she knows how to open bottles

nope

They probably spent half a million dollars on this stunt to humanize her and it just makes her look more like a robot.

Lots of valid points to be made against her let-
HOLY forgetLES LOOK AT 'ER KNUCKLES, THAT AINT HOW YA OPEN A GOSH DARN BEER!

Okay, this is epic funny. I get it.

But why?

But why?

But why?!

Because she's trying to pose as a loving human to get votes.

She looks like a psychopath.

Tony for a while I almost thought you were on our side
I had my doubts sure I always figured you might just be one of them posing and acting out a lie to make us look bad but it's hard to say that you don't appear to be an evil homoloveual baby killer Satanist in disguise as a fluidly moral person

I wish you would prove me wrong really and if you're what you portray then you understand my doubt in this day and age.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:06:50 AM by Mardalf »

Yes, let's go believe the man that said frogs are infected with a "gay disease" in the river! Tony you really are a strange individual, you should go on cnn along with Master Matthew I bet you two and Humble Water Filter Merchant would be best buddies 

Annoying Orange should try being a politician sometimes

Humble Water Filter Merchant is funnier to watch than actually listen to his opinions