Some bricks won't load (Security Door)

Author Topic: Some bricks won't load (Security Door)  (Read 1418 times)

Hello, I'm having an issue with Blockland. I suspect that it's an add on that is causing my security doors to not show up when I load a build, but I can't find which one. Here's the log:

You're enabling two brick packs that contain bricks that have the same UI names as each other. You need to disable one of the brick packs.

You're enabling two brick packs that contain bricks that have the same UI names as each other. You need to disable one of the brick packs.

I know that, I don't know which two brickpacks are to blame.

Try doing a search of your add-ons folder for brickButtonCWData and brickVendingMachineButtonData .

Try doing a search of your add-ons folder for brickButtonCWData and brickVendingMachineButtonData .

It came up with no results. I went and I deleted the only file I found that mentioned "Vending". Nothing has changed :^(

It looks like you're also running into the datablock limit, so some of your music is also not loading.

It looks like you're also running into the datablock limit, so some of your music is also not loading.

Well I’m not super worried about that, I’m just trying to find the brickpacks now. Since the brick in question is “Security Door”, I made a test save where the only brick is the security door. There aren’t any errors in that log. I’ll upload it once i’m off mobile

I found the problem, it was the legacy doors.