What’s so bad about Brickadia?

Author Topic: What’s so bad about Brickadia?  (Read 17764 times)

I’ve seen a lot of people jump on the hate bandwagon. Honestly I think it’s a necessary step to revive and reboot Blockland. So far the game looks solid.

Sugar's the only one on the "bandwagon" I've seen so far.
Then again, even she's just pissed that she was probably either banned or didn't get a key.

brickadia is a glorified unreal engine tech demo ran by some mentally ill people which are regarded as the least mentally ill out of the surviving community. if it does get released, it's gonna still be infested with the same 30 year old furry forgetheads who play this game still plus a few stragglers from the past who may play it for a bit and then drop it

brickadia is a glorified unreal engine tech demo ran by some mentally ill people which are regarded as the least mentally ill out of the surviving community. if it does get released, it's gonna still be infested with the same 30 year old furry forgetheads who play this game still plus a few stragglers from the past who may play it for a bit and then drop it
u okay there man.........???

I think brickadia is just gonna be like thebettermod & B4v21. It'll steal most of the players from blockland, but they'll come back 2 weeks to a month.

It's impressive that so many people can be dedicated to an unpaid project and produce something so professional in design. They deserve that much. My main problem with it is that they are saving mod support for the end of development which is basically game dev language for it probably won't be good and in that case brickadia will fail to surpass blockland. The fact that mod support isn't a first priority means that they're making a building game, not a sandbox game/mod engine (pretty much what they said) and in that case it's probably gonna be boring as forget.

Hopefully they realize that mod support really needs to be made and needs to be made before all else in order to save them time and money. If they don't, well, that's jjst a loss

my guy its still in alpha did you get banned or something to have this heated gamer moment?

Unova's kinda right though except the mentally ill part. But the brickadia community is almost a mirror of blocllands lol. You still had people being richards and grieving during the testing wave. Humans are still humans, but that doesn't damage the integrity of the project.

Some of the moderators are kinda dumb. I left the discord for that reason. But all of the devs are good, hard working people and deserve some respect. They just had a lapse of judgement when making tbp a mod
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 11:12:42 AM by PhantOS »

all things considered, it’s a pretty great project. never seen the huge problem with the moderation and administration that everyone always kicks and screams about
the game itself is cool asf, orbital building is weird but I’m sure I’d get well used to it if I played more

Unova's kinda right though except the mentally ill part. But the brickadia community is almost a mirror of blocllands lol. You still had people being richards and grieving during the testing wave. Humans are still humans, but that doesn't damage the integrity of the project.

Some of the moderators are kinda dumb. I left the discord for that reason. But all of the devs are good, hard working people and deserve some respect. They just had a lapse of judgement when making tbp a mod
ah you know what thats kinda understandable, never rly was active on the discord long enough to see the moderation fully (and im not fully sure about the whole tbp thing but i live under a rock i suppose) but the game itself is alright, barebones but thats just cause its alpha. im sure its future will be gud tho

all things considered, it’s a pretty great project. never seen the huge problem with the moderation and administration that everyone always kicks and screams about
the game itself is cool asf, orbital building is weird but I’m sure I’d get well used to it if I played more

this

are you okay? why do you have so much hate for people like port, chrisbot, and zeblote? haven't they made a lot of the stuff useful for this game?

honestly there isnt really that much wrong with it, more just people that are upset they got banned/got their brickadia key revoked for acting like a handicap

this is a tear-soaked post if id ever seen one lmfao