What’s so bad about Brickadia?

Author Topic: What’s so bad about Brickadia?  (Read 17765 times)

brickadia is a glorified unreal engine tech demo ran by some mentally ill people which are regarded as the least mentally ill out of the surviving community. if it does get released, it's gonna still be infested with the same 30 year old furry forgetheads who play this game still plus a few stragglers from the past who may play it for a bit and then drop it
i think you forgot to take your meds this morning
on topic: i'm a brickadia tester and as far as i can tell there's nothing really wrong with the game so far, it seems to be making a lot of progress especially for a game that's currently in an alpha state.

stop drinking the fruit punch INH and realize being a tester has nothing to do with what I said

some of the testers are a bit arrogant tbh

itt people hate brickadia
stop drinking the fruit punch INH and realize being a tester has nothing to do with what I said
what the forget do you mean by fruit punch speak english please

I mean literally everything he said is correct. There is not one objective error with his statement, grudge tester or not
lol whatever you say man

itt people hate brickadiawhat the forget do you mean by fruit punch speak english please

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/adst/the-jonestown-massacre_b_8592338.html

The Congressman escaped from the incident unharmed, but Jones then ordered Ryan and his companions ambushed and killed at the airstrip as they attempted to leave. The Congressman and four others were murdered as they boarded their charter planes. Back in Jonestown, Jones commanded everyone to gather in the main pavilion. The youngest members of the Peoples Temple were the first to die, as parents and nurses used syringes to drop a potent mix of cyanide, sedatives and powdered fruit juice, similar to Kool-Aid, into children’s throats. Adults then drank the concoction while armed guards surrounded the pavilion.

why are you so mad then

i'm not mad chief. every point i made was valid except maybe the mentally ill part

lol whatever you say man
okay let's review:
Unreal tech demo? Yes. Nothing about brickadia is mechanically new except the orbit mode and brick plane system. Everything else is heavily inspired by blockland but with the graphics turned all the way up. I'd call that a glorified tech demo.
Mentally ill? Yeah, the devs are literally the least mentally ill users in this community, the only few who can keep their head and stay down on their idea in the face of criticism. They're literally the least mentally ill users alive.
30 year old furries? Every game has these
Old users returning? Every game has these

What did he say that was so wrong? What made him seem so angry? Maybe the poor choice of words sure but it's all pretty factual

so what’s got you so worked up about it then

i may have worded the mentally ill part badly. what i meant to say was something akin to "the devs are probably the least mentally ill out of this community but the people following close behind them and supporting them are most likely mentally ill"

i'm not mad chief.

I don't get why all you handicaps struggle with this, but when you post inflammatory posts you give off the impression that you're angry. And let's be honest, the last part really does show that you're butthurt about something apparently lol

I don't get why all you handicaps struggle with this, but when you post inflammatory posts you give off the impression that you're angry. And let's be honest, the last part really does show that you're butthurt about something apparently lol
okay 30 year old furry