Meteorologist fumbles words and gets fired because they sounded like a slur.

Author Topic: Meteorologist fumbles words and gets fired because they sounded like a slur.  (Read 722 times)

what did he even say
supposedly forgeted up pronouncing "King" and said "coon" instead

how the hell do you forget up "eeng" so badly you go "oon"
if he really didn't mean to say that then poor guy honestly

how the hell do you forget up "eeng" so badly you go "oon"
if he really didn't mean to say that then poor guy honestly

Freudian slip

He switched the first letters of the name around. He pronounced the K in King but replaced the rest of it with the "oon" pronunciation in Junior. It was just a mistake. The two possibilities are that he messed up, or is an actual tribal who wanted to ruin his career and forever taint his life by saying "coon" on purpose. The former is clearly the more rational option, by a longshot. A "Freudian slip" is almost impossible. The worst part is that the city the mayor is from who wanted him fired is very close to my location. It's local news for me, not national.

He switched the first letters of the name around. He pronounced the K in King but replaced the rest of it with the "oon" pronunciation in Junior. It was just a mistake. The two possibilities are that he messed up, or is an actual tribal who wanted to ruin his career and forever taint his life by saying "coon" on purpose. The former is clearly the more rational option, by a longshot. A "Freudian slip" is almost impossible. The worst part is that the city the mayor is from who wanted him fired is very close to my location. It's local news for me, not national.

I hope the mayor enjoy's a nice "you're fired" counter-campaign when the time for a re-election campaign comes.

meteorology isn’t a real science anyways