Annoying Orange's Wall accounts for 0.11% of gov't spending in 2019

Author Topic: Annoying Orange's Wall accounts for 0.11% of gov't spending in 2019  (Read 5496 times)

Pretty much every immigrant comes to the US via planes. I dont think a wall can stop a plane.
i wonder where the border hopper stereotype came from

i wonder where the border hopper stereotype came from
people that think "illegal immigration" means mexicans walking across a big red dotted line in the sand

Annoying Orange's wall isn't going to do stuff for illegal immigration and that's because there are miles-long tunnels under the border already and there are masking services that let you fly into the US and forge your departure. The only thing you need in this world is a little cash and some balls. For forgets sake people, there are bigger issues at hand and this bi-partisan bullstuff makes you look like bottom shelf sperg lords sucking the richard of the establishment. I can't wait until people start firebombing public offices.

Also, a huge chunk of human trafficking happens on the north-eastern border of the US and Canada across the great lakes and the local government in those areas are paid to look the other way.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 07:37:45 PM by weaver123 »

I can't wait until people start firebombing public offices.
knock knock

Pretty much every immigrant comes to the US via planes. I dont think a wall can stop a plane.

I'm gonna reach up into your ass and pull your tongue out through your bowels if you ever say this stuff to me again

You'd think Deus would hate Annoying Orange given that he's a monday loving jew himself.

You'd think Deus would hate Annoying Orange given that he's a monday loving jew himself.

What the forget does this mean, this is the most confusing thing anyone's ever said

It's at this point I must again say, the Blockland Forum is just 4Chan Premium.

It's at this point I must again say, the Blockland Forum is just 4Chan Premium.
This forum became 4chan the moment you arrived

What the forget does this mean, this is the most confusing thing anyone's ever said
only 900+ iq can grasp the intellectualism behind alkatjos posts

You must achieve lvl 900 IQ points before viewing this post.

the atoms in my brain are SCREAMING

Deus you're actually just a normal human. Go duck a richard. Ducker.