Schmucks - Blockland Server/Discord Group (Reboot)

Author Topic: Schmucks - Blockland Server/Discord Group (Reboot)  (Read 9656 times)

“UGh yeah, Scoobs. I need some help from you now!!!!” Shaggy moaned into the pillow. He was laying face down, completely naked.
“Rut the forget do you rawnt rom me?????” Scooby said with a frown. “Jack off on your rown time!”
“Like, cum on my back Scoobs.” Shaggy said, wiggling his scrawny ass.
At this moment, Fred walked into the room. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing! His most lewd fantasies were being played out right in front of him. MMMmMMnnnn,,,,, His snake immediately came out to play, ripping through the zipper of his pants with massive enormity and strength. “My gigantic horse dong is ready to penetrate your star fish, Shaggy!!” He SCREAMED>
“Ru Roh…” Scooby said.
Fred lunged at Shaggy at a speed of 200 mph. His 20 inch horse rooster throbbed as it plunged into Shaggys ass.
“Zoinks!” Shaggy exclaimed. Fred lets out a massive screech as he releases his seed inside Shaggy’s winking bumhole.
Hearing this commotion, Daphne walks into the room.
“Hey has anyone seen my purple dilOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!”
Fred pulls out. “It’s not what it looks like, Daphne…..Babe….Babe I’m sorry I’ll treat ya right. Don’t take this the wrong way or anything…”
Daphne’s eyes widened in rage. “It’s one thing to do it in the Mystery Machine, but in my parent’s house? Fred, you need help.”
Fred flexes and his pants rip off. He stretches his starfish to an unbelieveable circumference and his discarded jeans swooce into his star fish and beyond. With a gust of wind, Daphne is also engulfed into his brown town cavity.
“Rinkies, rut a rstar fish!!!” Scooby BArKS.
“Wanna clean it up for me??” Fred says with a wink.
“Roh boy!!” He rushes over to Fred’s starfish and begins lapping up those tender muscles. “I’ve just got one more question to ask.” Shaggy said. “Why are your brown town muscles so flexible?”
Fred grinned and looked off into the distance. “I eat a lot of greens.”
“Boy am I glad we solved that mystery!” Velma said, popping out of Fred’s starfish. “You meddling kids…”
Fred pushed her ugly, spectacled, mug back inside. “Ah yes, us meddling kids…”.

“UGh yeah, Scoobs. I need some help from you now!!!!” Shaggy moaned into the pillow. He was laying face down, completely naked.
“Rut the forget do you rawnt rom me?????” Scooby said with a frown. “Jack off on your rown time!”
“Like, cum on my back Scoobs.” Shaggy said, wiggling his scrawny ass.
At this moment, Fred walked into the room. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing! His most lewd fantasies were being played out right in front of him. MMMmMMnnnn,,,,, His snake immediately came out to play, ripping through the zipper of his pants with massive enormity and strength. “My gigantic horse dong is ready to penetrate your star fish, Shaggy!!” He SCREAMED>
“Ru Roh…” Scooby said.
Fred lunged at Shaggy at a speed of 200 mph. His 20 inch horse rooster throbbed as it plunged into Shaggys ass.
“Zoinks!” Shaggy exclaimed. Fred lets out a massive screech as he releases his seed inside Shaggy’s winking bumhole.
Hearing this commotion, Daphne walks into the room.
“Hey has anyone seen my purple dilOH MY GOODNESS!!!!!”
Fred pulls out. “It’s not what it looks like, Daphne…..Babe….Babe I’m sorry I’ll treat ya right. Don’t take this the wrong way or anything…”
Daphne’s eyes widened in rage. “It’s one thing to do it in the Mystery Machine, but in my parent’s house? Fred, you need help.”
Fred flexes and his pants rip off. He stretches his starfish to an unbelieveable circumference and his discarded jeans swooce into his star fish and beyond. With a gust of wind, Daphne is also engulfed into his brown town cavity.
“Rinkies, rut a rstar fish!!!” Scooby BArKS.
“Wanna clean it up for me??” Fred says with a wink.
“Roh boy!!” He rushes over to Fred’s starfish and begins lapping up those tender muscles. “I’ve just got one more question to ask.” Shaggy said. “Why are your brown town muscles so flexible?”
Fred grinned and looked off into the distance. “I eat a lot of greens.”
“Boy am I glad we solved that mystery!” Velma said, popping out of Fred’s starfish. “You meddling kids…”
Fred pushed her ugly, spectacled, mug back inside. “Ah yes, us meddling kids…”.
not funny

This server is kinda stuff, im only in it for a few people.

I really feel kinda embarassed saying this, but I got a ride home from some guy named Marc and the way he would look at me really freaked me out sometimes. Then, he parked the car onto the side of the road and asked me a bunch of personal questions, like how big is your richard, and how often to you jack off, he started to get down on me and unxipped my zipper and pulled out my rooster. I freaked out, and so I through him back and tried to open the car door, he threw me into the backseat and started to suck on me very fast i dunno why i was hard, but i liked it, he started to rip all my clothes off and started to slap me in the face calling me some bitch or something, honestly, at the time, I really enjoyed it but right after I cummed all over his face, I felt really GUILTY and very dirty for he cummed all over my eyes and mouth I felt like an abused whore, could someone help me? I need help

y are you still crying u got banned from there
schmucksmonday apologist detected

ok just completely ignore my question lol
I can’t answer questions from handicaps