Author Topic: Public Minigame?  (Read 3164 times)

Does this work with slayer however
Dunno you should try it, probably does. Just grab the minigame object and attach it to the variable.

Dunno you should try it, probably does. Just grab the minigame object and attach it to the variable.
Honestly have no idea how to do that, never messed with any server commands like this before.

Honestly have no idea how to do that, never messed with any server commands like this before.
$DefaultMinigame = Slayer.Minigames.getObject(0);

$DefaultMinigame = Slayer.Minigames.getObject(0);
Doesn't really help when I have no idea what to do with it, I put it in the console but I'm assuming that isn't correct considering it didn't do anything.

It sets the value of the variable $defaultminigame to equal the first Slayer minigame object. So once you declare them equal, any methods passed on $defaultminigame will be passed on the first Slayer minigame.

It sets the value of the variable $defaultminigame to equal the first Slayer minigame object. So once you declare them equal, any methods passed on $defaultminigame will be passed on the first Slayer minigame.
So putting that command into the console before making a minigame makes it so that when the minigame is made it applies it right after?

it has to be put in after the minigame is made but before any code that references $defaultminigame is executed. the only way to do that is through code, not the console.

if you dont understand torquescript at all, or even the very foundations of how variables work, you will not be able to make what you're trying to make. i suggest moving to suggestions instead and requesting that someone make it for you instead of posting for help here

Alright well I appreciate the help any how, I'll look towards that suggestion at some other point in time. Locking.