Machinima's videos just got snapped out of existence.

Author Topic: Machinima's videos just got snapped out of existence.  (Read 1694 times)

djy's blockland physics fun time video seems to be gone in the process

edit: it's on dailymotion if anyone wants to see it again https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2mpgw2
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 08:01:36 AM by MrLoL² »

massive oof, a lot of good videos are now gone :c
to be fair tho, machinima was a richard back when they were relevant

They died as they lived, loving dumb.

BIH Machinima
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 08:38:45 AM by Master Matthew² »

I was gonna say like "alright cool" or somethin but master matthew already expressed his approval and i aint agreein with that hoe

I was gonna say like "alright cool" or somethin but master matthew already expressed his approval and i aint agreein with that hoe
My comment is arbitrarily approval and disapproval, no matter what you chose you agree with me.

loving RIP Counter-Strike For Kids.

aw stuff i completely forgot that gold was by machinima

Xanatos still has the video file so you can probably expect to see it reuploaded to his own channel sometime soon. In the meantime it seems he's posted it on his facebook profile.

Xanatos still has the video file so you can probably expect to see it reuploaded to his own channel sometime soon. In the meantime it seems he's posted it on his facebook profile.
Someone has it uploaded on YouTube btw

Funny enough that they mention Arby n the Chief. John actually took it upon himself to reupload every video of the series on his channel. This guy got some crazy premonition, now his uploads are the only place to watch the old stuff.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 12:49:00 PM by YouKnowWhoAgain »

remember every freakin machinima video had the "FINISH HIM" annotations promoting their mortal kombat show