Master Matthew's Floating City Build [DEFAULT] | Closed, Download inside.

Author Topic: Master Matthew's Floating City Build [DEFAULT] | Closed, Download inside.  (Read 4973 times)

Master Matthew's Floating City Build [DEFAULT]

I haven't seen a floating city build in a LONG time now, so I figured I'd go ahead and host my own. I will be expanding the roads more and more. This isn't 100% default obviously, but it has default bricks only, and no Mod Terrain, that stuff is ugly in builds like this. Nothing has been built in the city as of yet, but here are some basic screenshots to give you an idea what you'll be looking at for now.

I've closed this version of the server, I've left the save here in the thread.

If anyone wants to apply for admin for this server here's a very basic form:

Builds in images made by:
Stuffed
Qubed
Master Matthew

Staff:

Critawakets - Admin

Username:
BL_ID:
Reason you want to be an admin:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 03:59:15 PM by Master Matthew² »

If this can be dumbed down to a freebuild server I think there's something wrong when you have multiple rows of rules

If this can be dumbed down to a freebuild server I think there's something wrong when you have multiple rows of rules
except a free build has no layout, the floating city build has rules because it has a layout with roads and limitations.

Good news: I'm gonna try to host Floating City. (Something I can actually manage). I want to try to make this a new experience though so don't expect to hear about it any time soon. I'm gonna be working on some extra exclusive stuff that will make the server fun.

when are you hosting this

clearly you arent keeping up with actual blockland news cause trog said hes gonna host it and is actually working on getting it ready

Trogtor vs Master Matthew, I wonder who will get the most players

its only cool when trogtor does it

went and it was nothing like trog's :(

its only cool when trogtor does it
yeah ur right

"Trogtor: I have a dream"
-Master Matthew

you know by hosting this you're just tainting the hype for next time i host. plus the audacity to make a statue of yourself and put text under it that says 'creator of this city.' sounds like you're just trying mooch off my glory.

that being said heres an ms paint image i drew in 2 minutes to hype up something im working on for floating city (im not home to give a proper sneak peak)

you know by hosting this you're just tainting the hype for next time i host. plus the audacity to make a statue of yourself and put text under it that says 'creator of this city.' sounds like you're just trying mooch off my glory.

that being said heres an ms paint image i drew in 2 minutes to hype up something im working on for floating city (im not home to give a proper sneak peak)
lol

lol
says the guy who couldn't make a decent new years. lol.

says the guy who ruined new years. lol.
you know by saying this you're just tainting the hype for next time i host. plus the audacity to name your key Official New Years and posting in this thread sounds like you're just trying mooch off my glory.

that being said heres an ms paint image i drew in 2 minutes to hype up something im working on new years 2020 (im not home to give a proper sneak peak)