Master Matthew's Floating City Build [DEFAULT] | Closed, Download inside.

Author Topic: Master Matthew's Floating City Build [DEFAULT] | Closed, Download inside.  (Read 4992 times)

you know by hosting this you're just tainting the hype for next time i host. plus the audacity to make a statue of yourself and put text under it that says 'creator of this city.' sounds like you're just trying mooch off my glory.

that being said heres an ms paint image i drew in 2 minutes to hype up something im working on for floating city (im not home to give a proper sneak peak)
Except I didn't make the statue, another player built that.

Except I didn't make the statue, another player built that.
a lot of loyalty for a hired gun.

a lot of loyalty for a hired gun.
So, since you know what that statue is and what it says, you've been on the server. But I've not seen you ingame as trogtor... Using an alt?

i have friends. im not even at home right now.

Celau is currently spamming minigame events, so thats fun.

Im not the only one who is reporting this, by the way.

Celau's IDs: 53456, 230029, 230129, 254847. Thats a total of 40$, not counting some revoked keys.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 05:37:21 PM by CRITAWAKETS »

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 08:44:04 PM by Capella »

just let matthew run the server. you really at the end aren’t solely entitled to hosting a floating city build

Starring Trogtor as Robert Mugabe

just let matthew run the server. you really at the end aren’t solely entitled to hosting a floating city build
forget you mean I'm not entitled? just because he can doesn't mean he should. to host my server while i'm in the middle of working on it is a huge richard move. I've spent a very long time getting this ready and had major set backs. I've had a lot of personal stuff nu life happen back when i was getting ready to host in October. i was so depressed i lost all motivation completely. that's part of the reason I'm so worked up right now. im trying to make sure that when i host this server for the very last time it's something ppl won't forget. hosting floating city has been my pride and joy for the past 4 years and im damn proud of it. i spend every year carefully crafting a cool vibe that brings in both new and old players. for those few weeks i spend a lot of time with new builders teaching them how to stick within the theme of the server. i get to reunite with some old friends who never get on blockland. i create a cool atmosphere for people who don't care to build. i don't just slap roads everywhere. those paths are placed strategically to show the depth of everything (and to make the floats more visible). im not gonna tell matthew to take his server down cause i don't have that power. just sayin that you guys better be there for the real deal when it's up.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 03:29:06 AM by Trogtor »

idk why people are getting angry at trogtor for just protecting his idea. i've felt like this before - when someone runs a really similar server to yours you just feel like theres no point of even bothering to host another one if someone else is just gonna steal your thunder. if yall don't like him trying to make his server unique then you probably also hate people who make unique private add-ons for their servers, lol

also @ celau spamming events: bro that was unique in 2010. embarrassing!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 07:33:42 AM by K3k0m@n »

Trogtor protec

But he also attac