[SPOILERS} teven universe discussion on the latest specia

Author Topic: [SPOILERS} teven universe discussion on the latest specia  (Read 1146 times)

So Steven Universe is a parasite?

So after seeing Steven Universe special.

You see that Steven has his gem removed.

So Steven cannot function without the gem, it looks like he is dying. Like a parasite without its host.

The gem forms into a pink looking Steven.

So now we know that Steven and the gem are 2 separate entities they are not a singular entity. Meaning that Steven is a parasite that corrupted pink diamond.

So Steven cannot function without the gem, it looks like he is dying. Like a parasite without its host.

The gem forms into a pink looking Steven.

So now we know that Steven and the gem are 2 separate entities they are not a singular entity. Meaning that Steven is a parasite that corrupted pink diamond.
This is the dumbest theory I've heard so far.

This is the dumbest theory I've heard so far.

Did you actually see the episode?

All normal gems are singular entities. 1 gem that is reflecting light to create a physical appearance

Steven is a separate entity and his gem is a separate entity.

They are two entities in 1 body. Normal steven cannot function without his gem. He is literally a parasite.

Aaand immediately back into shenanigans

Do you even want to be here, Tony?

Aaand immediately back into shenanigans

What are you talking about?

I just want to talk about the steven universe episode.

This literally loving happened on the TV show. Did you even see it? Excuse me for wanting to talk about it.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 04:01:06 AM by King Tøny »

No, it is quite clear that the gem whatever wanted to be part of Steven. How would it make sense for it to want to be back together with Steven if Steven is a parasite? Your theory might make a bit of sense if you were describing it more like a symbiotic relationship, which isn't parasitic.

Plus there are plenty of better ways to describe how Steven reacted to being separated from the gem. I would consider it more like shock. If for example you tore someone's limb off them, they would probably be in shock from that and would have a hard time doing anything even though the rest of their body is fine.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 04:07:51 AM by Pecon »

I'm pretty sure the gem version of steven can survive on its own, it is even capable of projecting a physical body.

But the gem is clearly its own person as it was hurting the other gems with its power and the normal steven had to tell it to stop which is something normal steven wouldn't do.

And normal steven kept saying "I need it" meaning he knows he'll die without it.

when tony got banned i couldnt help but wonder, how will he make a comeback, what will he do when he regains his freedom?

i wanted to know what he was building in there, we had a right to know.

so when i saw tony was back, you could imagine my childlike glee, i skipped and i jumped to the computer to see what good ol tony baloney had been cooking in his crock pot for the time he was in exile. my eyes darted up and down, back and forth, scanning the text for some kind of hidden message, something, anything, i hoped and i pleaded with my own eyes trying to find some sign of life as i began to weep as i read the text, our beloved tony, our hero, Annoying Orange's chosen champion, lord "hillary annihilator" tony, was no longer the man (male) he once was, he was no longer one of us, a gamer, a person of play, he had turned to the dark side, he had become what he had once sought to destroy, a liberal.

goodbye tony, ill miss you.. aniki...

Steven is technically a fusion.

He is the DNA of gregg that fused with pink diamond's gem.

But this isn't a normal fusion. Because as we see when they are separated that pink diamond/rose quartz no longer exist.

This seems more like a parasitic relationship to me.

when tony got banned i couldnt help but wonder, how will he make a comeback, what will he do when he regains his freedom?

i wanted to know what he was building in there, we had a right to know.

so when i saw tony was back, you could imagine my childlike glee, i skipped and i jumped to the computer to see what good ol tony baloney had been cooking in his crock pot for the time he was in exile. my eyes darted up and down, back and forth, scanning the text for some kind of hidden message, something, anything, i hoped and i pleaded with my own eyes trying to find some sign of life as i began to weep as i read the text, our beloved tony, our hero, Annoying Orange's chosen champion, lord "hillary annihilator" tony, was no longer the man (male) he once was, he was no longer one of us, a gamer, a person of play, he had turned to the dark side, he had become what he had once sought to destroy, a liberal.

goodbye tony, ill miss you.. aniki...

Is this a JOJO reference?

Steven* special* (sorry I just had to :p)