Oldest game moment you remember/most nostalgic?

Author Topic: Oldest game moment you remember/most nostalgic?  (Read 11487 times)

Playing various DOS games on my brother's win98 computer, such as Ski/Skate or Die, Theme Park and Winter Challenge.

Also remember how epic this game looked, and the music was so memorable.

Countless hours spent on playing Elasto Mania, both in the track editor and multiplayer with my brothers.
Might be my first competitive gaming experience as you were always trying to perfect your gameplay and time.

My first encounter of an RPG, did not even understand what I was doing, but the game was loads of fun.

sad for me, I grew up playing flash games

lego universes
my computer was barely powerful enough to play it smoothly but  fuuuuck

literally the loving same
boy, do i have a surprise for you. I managed to find someone to recreated the game, but sadly it's private. But I do recognize the sign along with the blue truck on the left.

Welp, I found a video on the place and it's just how I remember from when I was a kid. I do remember the winner circle along with the mines you had to avoid. I once nearly made it to the end, only to get knocked into a mine by some random player accidentally smashing into me at like mach 5 speed. here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HimeJ_NBMFY
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 09:06:29 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

Welp, I found a video on the place and it's just how I remember from when I was a kid. I do remember the winner circle along with the mines you had to avoid. I once nearly made it to the end, only to get knocked into a mine by some random player accidentally smashing into me at like mach 5 speed.
I remember playing a roblox game like that

boy, do i have a surprise for you. I managed to find someone to recreated the game, but sadly it's private. But I do recognize the sign along with the blue truck on the left. -snip
remasters in a nutshell

My very earliest game memory is playing the frog in a blender animation from JoeCartoon.com back in like 2005

boy, do i have a surprise for you. I managed to find someone to recreated the game, but sadly it's private. But I do recognize the sign along with the blue truck on the left.

i have a model of the game

Not the oldest but my most nostalgic would be playing Spyro Year of the Dragon on the PS1. That and Speedy Eggbert along with some other PC games I can't remember the names of rn

im not a native english speaker so when i was growing up i had to put up with just not being able to read dialogue and either had to wing everything or ask my mom to translate. naturally i would end up stuck in many games & i remember clearly that i could just not even make it an hour into ocarina of time or open the first boss door in mario 64

thought about this when i saw this meme

im not a native english speaker so when i was growing up i had to put up with just not being able to read dialogue and either had to wing everything or ask my mom to translate. naturally i would end up stuck in many games & i remember clearly that i could just not even make it an hour into ocarina of time or open the first boss door in mario 64

thought about this when i saw this meme

I still can't beat the final boss in Mario 64. even though it was 7/8 years

I was never allowed to pay Halo for the longest time cause my Mom mixed Halo and Doom together. We're a Christian family.

I was never allowed to pay Halo for the longest time cause my Mom mixed Halo and Doom together. We're a Christian family.
wana play doom with me?
halo to goory

I know a lot of people don't like LEGO Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues, but I enjoyed playing it, and It might arguably be one of my favorite LEGO games. I loved how you were able to return to older levels and play a different version of the level. I remember the level where you go back to the nuclear town and the mannequins come to life. I also found the nighttime driving levels to be relaxing. The builder mode was my absolute favorite. I built a bunch of racetracks for the game.

i have the Lego indiana jones collectin beat that