people who wear hats indoors

Author Topic: people who wear hats indoors  (Read 2728 times)

because they dont want to take them off? why keep up with a hat on the table or in your hand or ruin the brim in your backpack when you could just, yknow, wear it on ya head

OP i really have to know if you're trolling.. Cause this is not it lol

my hair grows fast so i wear hats when i truly don't want to get a haircut or its cold outside.

i dont really wear hats indoors often, but when i do, i only really wear hats made for comfort, like a beanie or something.
i wear my sock hat on indoors often, especially this time of year

OP i really have to know if you're trolling.. Cause this is not it lol
im not trolling

I wear my tinfoil hat in my sleep even. the chicks dig it

i never wear hats, except for that one time back in 2014

take your loving cover off when you're indoors.

I'll wear a hat anywhere, with a smirk.

Listen up friend ive got over 2000 confirmed hours in tf2 and I would wipe the floor with u ir,l if u want  to say thatt to my face i will demolish ur ass
listen if u try and knock my sick ass oakley hat iwill hunt you down like the pusillanimous individual u are.
ill drag ur ass down to the local LIDS store and ill show u what loving w happens when us hat wearers decide its time to take off the shiny sticker on our hats, beinch.

Listen up friend ive got over 2000 confirmed hours in tf2
thats all?

they're so sensitive to light that it must either be completely dark or they must wear a hat

i think
can confirm, am a creature of the night
we wear hats all day to protect our frail eyes when we have to blend in with human folk

counts as a hairnet at work in texas

i havent worn hat in like 3 year

i wear baklavas indoors and i rob banks