trogtor suffering from ethical egoism

Poll

Has the thread served it's purpose?

Yes
16 (28.6%)
No
40 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: trogtor suffering from ethical egoism  (Read 8359 times)

Reminder that this stuff is pointless because once Trogtor DOES host, people'll just flock to his server because he's a recognizable server host who makes good servers

Plus it's blockland, going "but I was gonna host this!!!" is pointless, you can't copyright a server idea, especially one you haven't hosted yet and only made one comment about it, you can't expect everyone to read your mind and do exactly what you do and don't want

Get over it Trogtor and people thinking Trog is in the right here, he isn't, he's over-reacting and being unreasonable

Get over it Trogtor and people thinking Trog is in the right here, he isn't, he's over-reacting and being unreasonable

He just apologized and said he was overreacting you dunce

yall talkin about trog like he’s some celebrity lol there’s a reason people don’t hate him

and there's a reason people don't love him either, not including me but nevertheless the thread has served it's purpose

NOEDIT : Results beacause i have changed the poll

He just apologized and said he was overreacting you dunce
I'm addressing both him and everyone who supports his actions

nice reading comprehension lol

why do you always feel the need to weigh in with your opinion without even trying to figure out wtf is going on in the topic

I wouldn't comment at all if I didn't know what was going on

What's your point

my point is that

was aimed at literally nobody because nobody is 'supporting trog's actions', what a dumb thing to say it's like you're reading this stuff off a cuecard lmfao

Coulda said that in the first place but okay I see what you're saying now

He was completely within his right to blast Matthew. If Matthew had any shred of dignity himself none of this would've happened in the first place. Imagine riding off coattails that shamelessly, dude didn't even try to hide it

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the post wasn't meant to appeal to awkward hyper aggressive teenagers who pretend to be women and post pictures of their 120lbs abs on the internet lol. This is why it's 2019 and you're begging to be in Blockland related discords
O_O its tito

yeah that was kinda dumb of me. but is it too much to ask for someone not host an annual server event that someone else does every year? look at toms iEvent for example. imagine if he spent months working on his next server and someone goes "i haven't seen ievent in a while, so im gonna host it" id imagine that he'd be pretty upset. ill say i definitely went overboard and got a little emotional. i honestly didn't expect matthew to shut his server down and i feel bad for anyone who built on his server cause all their progress is lost (I'll be more than willing to let you transfer it over whenever i do host though)
okay drama over everyone lets go home and have a few cold beers :D

can someone give me directions i think i'm lost