trogtor suffering from ethical egoism

Poll

Has the thread served it's purpose?

Yes
16 (28.6%)
No
40 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: trogtor suffering from ethical egoism  (Read 8357 times)

this isen't petition to ban trogtor  so this sucks

He was completely within his right to blast Matthew. If Matthew had any shred of dignity himself none of this would've happened in the first place. Imagine riding off coattails that shamelessly, dude didn't even try to hide it

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that the post wasn't meant to appeal to awkward hyper aggressive teenagers who pretend to be women and post pictures of their 120lbs abs on the internet lol. This is why it's 2019 and you're begging to be in Blockland related discords
I didn't beg to be in any discords, I'm in a few Blockland discord/discord with Blockland users in them, I was just seeing if there were more I could join. I like talking to people and playing games. I made a post here asking if there were any open ones I could join.

Posting myself shirtless =/= posting my 'abs'. I don't even have abs lol. And I posted it because I felt like it. I have some dignity, you clearly don't and you're deflecting. This is pretty obvious judging the fact you made an alt just to come and flap your gums and try to make me feel bad about my physique and some thing I accepted myself doing 4+ years ago and don't care about anymore. Where's your picture at?

I'm not really aggressive and anyone who talks to me personally would agree with that, I just like to lay it in to people who I think are being stupid. You should probably just forget off to your band of equally pathetic spugs, because it's all you have.

I'm not convinced, you're not being defensive enough

funny how someone buys an alt to interject paragraphs of opinion into a specific drama. i don’t know who the alt it but he seems pretty invested in this

Who else are they going to blame for the dying community?
11 posts so far and he is one of these people

Yeah that sure is funny dude. Good post

This event has allowed me to look inward and say, if I do host a floating city build server again it will be a Floating City RPG.

This event has allowed me to look inward and say, if I do host a floating city build server again it will be a Floating City RPG.

now this is an idea i can get behind

yea ok bro how many spastics browse dis forum who like naruto and know people who can model and hate mr bones and consistently buy forum alts and who is also friends wit the other naruto alt guy who says he's limerick
i'm Limerick