[Minecraft] - If I hosted a vanilla 1.13.2 server, would you join?

Author Topic: [Minecraft] - If I hosted a vanilla 1.13.2 server, would you join?  (Read 2448 times)

Pretty much /title

Been wanting to get into MC and I like to host servers, used to for my friends back when I still played MC

Would you?

yea if it was minecraft beta 1.2_02 then sure

I'm legit bored of vanilla Minecraft, but i'd join if it's either the beta/alpha version of Minecraft

I won't host anything before 1.12 because the old versions bore me, the very recent versions are interesting because of the stuff they've added in, aka better combat / more materials / ocean stuff / soon to be crafting and village update

There is no such thing as a vanilla server, for some reason people like to mod the stuff out of it. Minecraft probably has the most non-purist playerbase I've seen

but yes i'd join

There is no such thing as a vanilla server, for some reason people like to mod the stuff out of it. Minecraft probably has the most non-purist playerbase I've seen
Exactly, the only times I've found vanilla (Vanilla being no mods - very basic /sethome and spawn plugins) servers were back in 1.8.1 - 1.4 days, they got more rare as time went on, but at least they were there

Nowadays they are nonexistant, just way too many VIP / money hungry servers with 1000 plugins and mods and minigames

I'll be hosting sometime tomorrow maybe 4-6PM CST, 1.13.2

Only rules are don't grief and don't randomly steal / murder, will ban

I'll post the IP when it's up

My epic house in the server tho, am prepared for tomorrow

« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:14:22 AM by Insert Name Here² »

yea if it was minecraft beta 1.2_02 then sure
best version!!!

I'll be hosting sometime tomorrow maybe 4-6PM CST, 1.13.2

Only rules are don't grief and don't randomly steal / murder, will ban

I'll post the IP when it's up

My epic house in the server tho, am prepared for tomorrow

If it was a cat I'd give it a headpat.

I won't host anything before 1.12 because the old versions bore me, the very recent versions are interesting because of the stuff they've added in, aka better combat / more materials / ocean stuff / soon to be crafting and village update
eh i just like the simplicity and the nostalgia i guess of the older versions

but minecraft is still minecraft so i'll probably hop on whenever i can

yeah im up if minecraft doesnt lag the stuff out of my computer first

yeah i'd join, vanilla is better than most servers nowadays

Sorry for the wait, life stuff got in the way

Server IP is: 99.41.96.231

I'll set up a quick and basic Discord server so that you guys can voice chat if y'all want?

Sorry for the wait, life stuff got in the way

Server IP is: 99.41.96.231

I'll set up a quick and basic Discord server so that you guys can voice chat if y'all want?
Yuh Yuh