1x1 bot spawn that naturally spawns bots at 0.3 scale

Author Topic: 1x1 bot spawn that naturally spawns bots at 0.3 scale  (Read 2066 times)

You can make it so bots spawn in a place out of the players view (example: a underground bunker for them to walk up stairs) and you can add more stairs depending on how slow you want them to "spawn"

You can make it so bots spawn in a place out of the players view (example: a underground bunker for them to walk up stairs) and you can add more stairs depending on how slow you want them to "spawn"
why are you thinking this is in any way relevant to what tablesalt is asking for

i heard using too much bots is bad for your (server's) health
you can probably just use normal bot holes and set them to 0.3 scale on spawn since you apparently should not use much bots

can't it just be a bothole that's 1x1 with a 'onBotSpawn>bot>setplayscale>.3'

what

i heard using too much bots is bad for your (server's) health
you can probably just use normal bot holes and set them to 0.3 scale on spawn since you apparently should not use much bots
what

can't it just be a bothole that's 1x1 with a 'onBotSpawn>bot>setplayscale>.3'
this is what i want

Literally aside from the 1x1 bot hole spawn this is possible. Just event the onbotspawn with the playerscale. If it´s not small enough you can probably find an addon that does scaling on a bigger/smaller level.

Literally aside from the 1x1 bot hole spawn this is possible. Just event the onbotspawn with the playerscale. If it´s not small enough you can probably find an addon that does scaling on a bigger/smaller level.
what

i just want a 1x1 bot spawn brick  please

what

i just want a 1x1 bot spawn brick  please

You keep saying what when people are giving you suggestions.

I told you how to resize the bot (and smaller).

===

You could maybe go into the script and change the dimension/size of the bot hole brick for 1x1?

I currently can´t do this or help because I´m not at home computer so this is my suggestion unless you manage to find someone to help you make one.

omg i know how to resize the bot its the brick thats important

omg i know how to resize the bot its the brick thats important
I literally just told you a suggestion on how to do it.

edit: I will be at my home computer in an hour or so, I´ll try and resize it for you when I get home if you can´t or no one has yet.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 09:29:37 AM by Kore »

I literally just told you a suggestion on how to do it.
i cant figure out how to do that!!!

I will try to make it when I get home.

this man is freakin out someone better make that 1x1 bot hole

kore u dont get it he needs the 1x1 spawn hole so he can fit it into the place he needs the tiny bots to come out of. the 0.3 part is pretty irrelevant actually since that can be done with events

kore u dont get it he needs the 1x1 spawn hole so he can fit it into the place he needs
Yes I know.

Why does everyone keep thinking i'm focusing on the bot size now. I said I'd resize the brick