NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom

Author Topic: NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom  (Read 10660 times)

arguing with strynd re furrys is pointless because he's just going to spam the same stuff defending a stuffty point over and over again. don't waste your time

do people act like adults anymore

i mean bloukface roleplays as a cub like every day so why would he

so wait whats wrong with cubs? like I get they're from chicago but they throw a mean fastball

nothing i can say will satisfy you
be miserable or whatever i dont want any part of it

incontines

arguing with strynd re furrys is pointless because he's just going to spam the same stuff defending a stuffty point over and over again. don't waste your time

Im just having fun m8

owo

lol

so wait whats wrong with cubs? like I get they're from chicago but they throw a mean fastball
it took them about 90 years for another world series win

it took them about 90 years for another world series win
fair enough. forget cubs

do not actually forget cubs

do not actually forget cubs
mess with the cub you get the mama bear who loving maims you and leaves you for the scavenger birds

i remember reading a chatlog some dude (who is like 14) posted on twitter where he was harassed by the biggest nonse ive seen in my life
lemme go get it

finelly the thread is back on track

i remember reading a chatlog some dude (who is like 14) posted on twitter where he was harassed by the biggest nonse ive seen in my life
lemme go get it
throwback to the time racerboy was exposed as a creep and he dipped instantly lol