NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom

Author Topic: NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom  (Read 10544 times)

throwback to the time racerboy was exposed as a creep and he dipped instantly lol
?
elaborate i am foolish and dont know of this

oh stuff I think I remember that racerboy stuff. I think my little bro might have been involved with it a little? I dunno for sure, I'll check.

Holy stuff he almost was. Apparently he asked for his skype, but he refused to give him it. If he did though... stuff man.

why is blouk allowed to give an opinion in anything related to cub research

why is blouk allowed to give an opinion in anything related to cub research

for the same reason you are, that nobody can do anything about it

why are you asking handicapped questions?

oh stuff I think I remember that racerboy stuff. I think my little bro might have been involved with it a little? I dunno for sure, I'll check.

racerboy also added my little brother on skype but my brother bullied the stuff out of him when all the news dropped iirc

i thought it already was, furries were hired as moderators in the moderation and safety team. its not that surprising tbh since they don't crack down on the stuff.

not to distract from the thread, but here's the racerboy dilemma:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281058.0

also Vertzer/Partizan was a child enthusiast who asked Otisdahousekat for CP. thread on that:
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=60002.0

There's a couple of child enthusiasts, one stalked Comr4des sister or some stuff.

i remember racerboy called me on skype

i dont remember exactly what happened in this call but i remember it was literally him asking me to turn on my camera, i refused, he kept persisting so i hung up
he took this and never contacted me again which makes me think he just moved onto the next victim

edit: well stuff there you go
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 04:25:43 PM by K3k0m@n »

when you consider how blockland is (mostly) filled with kids i'm surprised we don't get more dramas about creeps

racerboy also added my little brother on skype but my brother bullied the stuff out of him when all the news dropped iirc
ur brother a shooter

for the same reason you are, that nobody can do anything about it

why are you asking handicapped questions?
👀

forget i still have racerboy on facebook LOL

i met racerboy in real life and he tuched my butt 0_o

police help me
(This person found me from the windows 10 discord btw.)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 06:35:43 PM by tails »