NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom

Author Topic: NEWS: Discord is about to get hammered because of the degenerate furry fandom  (Read 10392 times)

the amount of strawmanning in this topic is reaching ludicrous levels

we shouldnt have to see furries period
what do you expect to happen by saying this

kill all furries
im sorry that furries doing things you dont like feels like you shoved a ghost pepper up your ass

im sorry that furries doing things you dont like feels like you shoved a ghost pepper up your ass

no up your asas

who said i was. im just saying i dont see the connection with cub research and a variety of crimes that go beyond actual child enthusiasm just because its on the same platform
But cub research is a crime tho

But cub research is a crime tho
creep stuff isnt the only crime people are using discord for tho

now im legit wondering if state laws include furries with loli and such or if theyre just as stupid as discord staff (if they have people in power that are as handicapped as joe arpaio and that richardhead in scotland that let that child forgeter out of jail or whatever)

you seem to get angry at furries a lot. why dont you leave the internet so you dont have to see furry related things anymore
actually forget it why not go a step further and stab yourself in the eyes so you dont have to see them in real life either
who said i was. im just saying i dont see the connection with cub research and a variety of crimes that go beyond actual child enthusiasm just because its on the same platform
i was trying to think of a response to this but i don’t think anything i could say would make you realize how full of stuff you are
stop being so full of stuff
whats your blockland forums account password if u tell me urs first ill tell u mine (dont tell anyone else)

the amount of strawmanning in this topic is reaching ludicrous levels
all furries are bad REEEE

People are willing to blindy defend and attack things since page 1

so are we gonna discuss about discord's fate yet

so are we gonna discuss about discord's fate yet

nothing is going to change from our perspective most likely, there might be a few arrests / raids on specific criminal discords and furry cub research will probably remain not against discord ToS

While I agree that Discord's staff being pretty much purely furry and being massive apologists with this sort of stuff, while being aggressive with punishments on anti-furry stuff (see: QuackityHQ being banned due to a biased furry staff) is stupid as forget, Discord as a platform is still loving amazing and I hope it doesn't die. As a VoIP and chat program, along with screen sharing in private chats, and being lightweight as stuff compared to Skype, it's great.

Also the only way furry cub artwork would be illegal would be if it was considered bestiality, since it doesn't depict a human, it wouldn't fall under human-based laws
« Last Edit: February 07, 2019, 02:44:46 PM by Insert Name Here² »

that no liability rule would last as long in court as Kimon in an intelligent discussion
do you legit still believe kimon wasnt a troll lmao

While I agree that Discord's staff being pretty much purely furry and being massive apologists with this sort of stuff, while being aggressive with punishments on anti-furry stuff (see: QuackityHQ being banned due to a biased furry staff), Discord as a platform is still loving amazing and I hope it doesn't die. As a VoIP and chat program, along with screen sharing in private chats, and being lightweight as stuff compared to Skype, it's great.

Also the only way furry cub artwork would be illegal would be if it was considered bestiality, since it doesn't depict a human, it wouldn't fall under human-based laws
ye inh said it for me