Assassin's Creed 3 is getting a remaster

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed 3 is getting a remaster  (Read 974 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IupDCUCFK4
The remaster is going to have enhanced graphics, 4K Resolution, new character models, polished environment rendering and more.
The gameplay mechanics have been revamped as well. It also includes all the DLC and the whole game Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered as well

why didn't ubisoft remaster ac1 instead

hmm why not remaster ac2 (the only good game in the series)

Here's me, I like the AC series but I haven't started Brotherhood yet. Seems like the series rapidly outgrew me.

Wasn't AC3 kinda spited at release? Or do I remember wrong.

Here's me, I like the AC series but I haven't started Brotherhood yet. Seems like the series rapidly outgrew me.

Wasn't AC3 kinda spited at release? Or do I remember wrong.
People thought it was ok, but could have been better.

I would honestly prefer to see one big new AC game that gets a few years of post development support with updates and worthwhile expansions.

expecting ubisoft to actually put some work in. lol

expecting ubisoft to actually put some work in again. lol
read now

Why not just make another loving assassins creed game.

The remaster is going to have enhanced graphics, 4K Resolution, new character models, polished environment rendering and more.
The gameplay mechanics have been revamped as well. It also includes all the DLC and the whole game Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered as well

Oh wow.

Is it going to improve the stuffty dumb AI that is present in every AC game?

They gonna take out the boring following missions too?

HEY! BLACK FLAG'S AI WAS ACTUALLY DECENT, YOUR CREW WOULD ACTUALLY DO stuff!

As for the other games, i'm not sure because honestly i enjoyed 2 as an assassin's creed game and 4 as a pirate game more than a creed game. 2 expanded on so much and 4 just gave us a completely different game. two flavors for two different people. 3 is the unwanted middle child.