Edd Eddingtoncraft

Author Topic: Edd Eddingtoncraft  (Read 6262 times)

I'm coyote peterson, and I'm about to enter the Black Mesa Research Facility

Hijacked by the way, his username and password was posted in a public discord, don't know anything else

Hijacked by the way, his username and password was posted in a public discord, don't know anything else
how does this even happen to you lol

this is both a surprise and not really a surprise

The password was distributed to a lot of people but after some investigation it all seems to go back to some guy called hotpocket.

The password was distributed to a lot of people but after some investigation it all seems to go back to some guy called hotpocket.
didnt that dude forget up datiel too or somethin

not this stuff again

didnt that dude forget up datiel too or somethin

Seems to be the case

not this stuff again
I'm guessing you're hotpocket lol?

Edd's discord account and email were compromised earlier today as well. Also worthy to note that Datiel and Edd are connected by the same discord but we don't think it was an act of revenge or spite, probably just similar conditions

So, how did you find out it was hotpocket who caused it? Please also give evidence.

So, how did you find out it was hotpocket who caused it? Please also give evidence.

Some of the hijackers (including NC) said he was the person they got it from, I don't plan on namedropping anybody

Last time I got accused, warzone thought I hacked datiel because I had a morning attitude. I had a grudge against him because he and some other guy raided my friend's server. I can't really describe my opinion on datiel because it got mixed up ever since

Edd's discord account and email were compromised earlier today as well. Also worthy to note that Datiel and Edd are connected by the same discord but we don't think it was an act of revenge or spite, probably just similar conditions

(and 9 other servers)

Some of the hijackers (including NC) said he was the person they got it from, I don't plan on namedropping anybody
Also who's NC? or is NC some kinda abbreviation? Also you said hijackers, how many were there?