i hate doing adult things

Author Topic: i hate doing adult things  (Read 1733 times)

i have matured (not) in this past week. i have checks i haven’t paid to my csu, i don’t know how to file my W2, and had overdraft fees which i had to beg to customer service to wave. i hate these adult things and i want to live life with all the fun and none of this adult stuff. call me spoiled but i want to be a kid!!!!

applied at this place just to find out they only look at applications at the beginning of every month. i wont have money to pay rent next month lol.

I'm starting to rethink my plan on getting an electrical degree after seeing some dude's lung explode on a rekt thread

just sign up for welfare?? duh

im gonna be filing my w2 for the first time and hopefully ill get a ton of money in returns

i did taxes for the first time and h&r block was fast and free, just up to you to keep track of everything

any of y'all ever actually considered getting a sugar daddy?

it can be strictly platonic. a lot of times it's just rich lonely people who want someone to hang out with

I need to get me a sugar mommy

any of y'all ever actually considered getting a sugar daddy?

it can be strictly platonic. a lot of times it's just rich lonely people who want someone to hang out with

Whoever said you can't buy happiness is a loving liar

this is why once you make enough money you can pay people to do your taxes/cook/whatever and become a kid again

i hate unpaid internships!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so lucky that i can do art commissions on the side because a part-time job combined with an internship does not work like a part-time job combined with just college

art commissions
gotta wake up and get that furry patreon bread. them bills dont pay themselves!

gotta wake up and get that furry patreon bread. them bills dont pay themselves!
i can pay rent with one 3D model of someone's forgety wucky fox i will take that over stocking shelves in the weekend while working 9 to 5 on the week

the only WHICH/ONE is furry smut art. i dont want to imagine the $ tag on smut 3D art, i think just a glimpse will corrupt your soul

dont worry im not judging. ive already considered selling my soul to the furry empire on too many occasions