Author Topic: A Lot Has Changed  (Read 2018 times)

Wow, I'm really surprised by the new layout? What happened? I have been absent due to serious legal issues which I won't get into. I know I wasn't really appreciated due to my past behavior, I'm 21 now and more of a man. I'd like to apologize with the promise that I won't be a disturbance. It's really good to see you guys!

apologies for my rudeness but, who are you?

The old forums were susceptible to invasive doxing and whatnot. It was too easy to compromise the security so badspot bit the bullet and upgraded. As for the layout, it's just the design of the new system.

Also the forums are in a bit of a fickle mess. Most of the users who used to frequent the forums AND the game now just frequent the game. A lot of good people have left the forums for good. We're seeing a decline of players, a decline of posts, a decline of quality topics. Conan, Filipe, Swollow and a few others are like the only content creators left.

Forum mainstays like Heedicalking and Bushido, Rykuta, Gravity Cat, Gear, and Damien are gone.

Based on a little bit of my brown townysis the forums are on borrowed time. It's a really bad time for you to come back because now you're just witnessing the fall of the forums. But the game still has a couple of good servers floating around week to week. It's just harder to spark content on the forum due to the lack of users, and the presence of habitual users.

The old forums were susceptible to invasive doxing and whatnot. It was too easy to compromise the security so badspot bit the bullet and upgraded. As for the layout, it's just the design of the new system.

Also the forums are in a bit of a fickle mess. Most of the users who used to frequent the forums AND the game now just frequent the game. A lot of good people have left the forums for good. We're seeing a decline of players, a decline of posts, a decline of quality topics. Conan, Filipe, Swollow and a few others are like the only content creators left.

Forum mainstays like Heedicalking and Bushido, Rykuta, Gravity Cat, Gear, and Damien are gone.

Based on a little bit of my brown townysis the forums are on borrowed time. It's a really bad time for you to come back because now you're just witnessing the fall of the forums. But the game still has a couple of good servers floating around week to week. It's just harder to spark content on the forum due to the lack of users, and the presence of habitual users.
this post punched me in the face how do i report it

Heedicalking gave me very secret models once upon a time that users would die for. I am almost crying. I have been on Blockland since I was 14-15? Gravity Cat lived near me and was a great guy. Bushido is the greatest modeler of all time and that brings tears to my eyes. I'm not kidding my eyes are wet. I want to bring this forum back so bad. I don't want it to die. I don't want to let go.

dw theres a select few of us handicaps (including me) who refuse to quit. you'll always have us around.

Heedicalking gave me very secret models once upon a time that users would die for. I am almost crying. I have been on Blockland since I was 14-15? Gravity Cat lived near me and was a great guy. Bushido is the greatest modeler of all time and that brings tears to my eyes. I'm not kidding my eyes are wet. I want to bring this forum back so bad. I don't want it to die. I don't want to let go.
Well if it makes you feel somewhat better, a group of old blocklanders are making a (debatably) spiritual successor called Brickadia. From some the test footage shown on youtube, I feel that it might shape up to be something great, and possibly better, than this game. However, the game is extremely shrouded in mystery. You can check this out for yourself. It's only available to a select few. Hopefully in the future if this game continues to take shape, it might become open to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzULexD8qJs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf59FVnkfhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkU4xLVZCz4
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 01:59:19 AM by cblock360 »

I remember your name
brozie
dw theres a select few of us handicaps (including me) who refuse to quit. you'll always have us around.
Sending love to those whom have some recollection of who I am lol!

Well if it makes you feel somewhat better, a group of old blocklanders are making a (debatably) spiritual successor called Brickadia. From some the test footage shown on youtube, I feel that it might shape up to be something great, and possibly better, than this game. However, the game is extremely shrouded in mystery. You can check this out for yourself. It's only available to a select few. Hopefully in the future if this game continues to take shape, it might become open to the public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzULexD8qJs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf59FVnkfhQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkU4xLVZCz4
That sounds interesting but Blockland was where I learned to make friends as I grew up Autistic/ADHD. It had a fundamental impact on my childhood as I was able to learn how to communicate and executive functioning in social situations because of Blockland.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 02:24:17 AM by Neventii »

and an even more select few of us who are even bigger handicaps who quit but then came back years later because of nostalgia (such as yours truly)

Sending love to those whom have some recollection of who I am lol!
your username sounds kind of familiar but i'm not sure if that's just false recollection or not

can i get 1/2 the quantity of love for possibly partially remembering you please and thank you
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 03:36:33 AM by Snaffle J. Bean »

Everything you missed can be summed up really easy:

Same stuff, different day. Business as usual  :cookieMonster:

Everything you missed can be summed up really easy:

Same stuff, different day. Business as usual  :cookieMonster:
you aren't wrong about that

I recall seeing you around every now and then

Welcome back

I also recall your name, can't mind what you did but I remember seeing you around