The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod "Skyrim Together" Currently In Closed Beta

Poll

On a scale of 1-10, how excited are you for the upcoming Skyrim Together?

0 - Why is this even an option?
1 - Much less than excited.
2 - Not looking forward to it.
3 - Could care less.
4 - Don't have any expectations, good or bad.
5 - Could be interesting.
6 - Caught my attention.
7 - Not going to jump on any hype trains, but it looks fun.
8 - Very interested to see what happens with it.
9 - Excited to see where it leads!
10 - Can't wait, sign me up!

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Mod "Skyrim Together" Currently In Closed Beta  (Read 4889 times)

well then
when people pay you for stealing someone else's code

i don't see why i'm supposed to enjoy this mod any less now. i was already not fond of the dev team from my own experience but the product is what the product is and it happens to be something ive been waiting for since 2011

i don't see why i'm supposed to enjoy this mod any less now. i was already not fond of the dev team from my own experience but the product is what the product is and it happens to be something ive been waiting for since 2011
nobodys saying dont enjoy it, rather questioning why would you pay money to support them knowing they’re scumbags

https://www.pcgamesn.com/skyrim/skyrim-together-release-date

these developers can go stick this mod so far up their asses i dont ever want to see it again. Bethesda cease and desist these guys and just release it yourself ill pay another 60 euro for it

https://www.pcgamesn.com/skyrim/skyrim-together-release-date

these developers can go stick this mod so far up their asses i dont ever want to see it again. Bethesda cease and desist these guys and just release it yourself ill pay another 60 euro for it
been patreon supporter for about a year, these guys are great. the closed beta is available for patreon supporters minimum of 1$. some features are missing like synchronized item physics and item trading, but are confirmed to be there outside of closed beta.

the duality of man

its almost as if people can change their opinion when there is a large controversy and the people concerned handle it in a way equivalent to telling their entire community to go forget themselves

it's just 60 euros relax

nothing here is 60 euros im saying im willing to pay 60 euros for it if it wasnt by these narcCIAtic handicapped code stealing ungrateful subreddit censoring developers.

developers murdered a man but whatever, i just want to play todd's game with friends. very excited!

love mods won't work btw just putting that out there

but whatever, i just want to play todd's game with friends. very excited!
:)
developers murdered a man
:(

love mods won't work btw just putting that out there

they do i tried it