Place bets on how long Eugenia Cooney will survive

Poll

How long to live, as of 2/10/2019

one week
3 (37.5%)
two weeks
5 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: Place bets on how long Eugenia Cooney will survive  (Read 1346 times)

Warning: skeleton

User who placed bet closest to her death will get $10 paypal guaranteed.

June 3rd, 2019, 8:47 PM

Place bets on Ceist's death. I'm STRONGLY thinking its going to be feb 13th. Just a HUGE hunch for some reason

some context here would help. who is she, what's her issue medically and why is she suddenly dying. i went through her channel history and she's physically looked this way for nearly 6 years. what exactly is changing now on that?

some context here would help. who is she, what's her issue medically and why is she suddenly dying. i went through her channel history and she's physically looked this way for nearly 6 years. what exactly is changing now on that?
She's starving herself and now she's on bones so she's going to die pretty soon

People are saying that she's now consulting her doctor about her problem, hopefully that's true and that she actually gets help

This is just sickening, how do you just let that happen?

People are saying that she's now consulting her doctor about her problem, hopefully that's true and that she actually gets help

Mental illness is a helluva drug

Place bets on Ceist's death. I'm STRONGLY thinking its going to be feb 13th. Just a HUGE hunch for some reason
fight me you cat lovin bitch boyette

it's a severe case of anorexia, jeez
jaiden animations has actually suffered from anorexia for awhile in her life, she came out and released a video on it awhile ago.
here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhEATqXnXCI

Not to be rude but I can't stand looking at people with anorexia. There's just something horrifying about bodies that are unnaturally skinny. Its like a phobia I have (If it exists). The last time I looked at video with a person who was anorexic I straight up left the room.

Tbh she doesn't look like she should be able to walk, I'd be interested to see to what extent her muscles have atrophied under her flesh

she looks like obey the walrus