do you see visual snow

yes
15 (68.2%)
no
4 (18.2%)
not sure
3 (13.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: do you see visual snow (vision)  (Read 1454 times)

basically visual snow is something that affects people where it looks like white or black dots are in their vision all the time (not affecting it, just being an annoyance) and looks like this

i always see visual snow and its annoying when i get my attention to it and it honestly gives me headaches if i focus on it for a short period

i dont have a severe case of visual snow (self diagnosed because it at least seems like it) because its only really visible if you notice it, sounds weird but you sort of forget its a thing every once in a while
« Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 04:39:34 PM by Darth C3P0² »

dont look at the yellow visual snow

i have it to where everything is always moving lol

Visual snow is why I am pro global warming.

sorta, when its dark as stuff, i can see visual snow.

only when I'm looking at really dark objects, and I have to try to notice it

Visual snow is why I am pro global warming.
if you want to get rid of visual snow faster try heating your eyes up so that it melts

I experience this at all times

never happens to me but i always get that weird phantom black circly  thingy around my vision when im tired (not vignette or tunnel vision or anythin)

yeah sometimes, most prevalent in the dark

i have visual snow, tinnitus, and sometimes i just see random dots and shapes flash in my vision

Usually pops up for me at random times, yet gets really blinding around my peripheral vision when it occurs. I get it usually after I stand up and get light headed, which is quite often for me due to my low blood pressure.

i've had this my whole life. it's more noticable in the dark. when i was very young, it would frighten me while i was trying to sleep, because it sometimes looked like faces.