[Bricks] Emil's Tile Plates Remastered

Author Topic: [Bricks] Emil's Tile Plates Remastered  (Read 4463 times)

Emil's Tile Plates Remastered

Warning: Before I say anything this pack overwrites Emil's tile plates, but it's supposed to do that because I want this to replace Emil's original pack.

As said multiple times already, this pack was originally created by Emil and edited and remastered by me, RallyBlock to what it is now.
The changes I made to Emil's bricks were fixing the bottom textures to have the same rotation on all bricks and fixing the side textures to a more default look.

Tile plates contain the same bricks that Emil's pack contained just textured differently to fix any flaws that the old pack had.

Seamless Tiles was originally going to go with Tile Plates, but were removed and made standalone due to the pack being to big with the two together and players can have a choice of one or the other this way or both.

Preview

I just want to say again, this pack was originally made by Emil I'm not trying to take his thunder or anything I just use this pack quite often and have always
wanted to fix things inside the pack. I haven't asked Emil if I could do this but I hope if hes still around or comes back he will be cool with it.

Change-Log(Tile Plates)
    • Fixed all side texture uv-mapping
    • Fixed all bottoms to have the same rotation of the top texture
    • Added Seamless Tiles to the pack
    • Removed Seamless Tiles from the pack and made it its own
    • Added 1x5F_Tile
    • 1x7F_Tile
    • 1x9F_Tile
    • 1x10F_Tile
    • 3x4F_Tile
    • Renamed some icons to match others, shouldn't effect loading saves with these bricks already placed

Downloads

Brick_TilePlates
Dropbox(Direct)
Blockland Glass

Brick_SeamlessTiles
Dropbox(Direct)
Blockland Glass

Tile Plates will load perfectly fine on builds that already contain Emils pack, I didn't mess with the way Emil had these orientated just fixed texture issues and added more to the pack.

If you notice any issues please let me know.[/list]
« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 11:00:07 AM by RallyBlock »

Very cool, but I don't need it all.

Here, I made a pack without the seamless tiles.

Ah, now we're talking. Thanks!

Here, I made a pack without the seamless tiles.
thanks for making a non poo poo edition

thanks for making a non poo poo edition

ouch, def didn't want to wake up to reading that

Downloads

Brick_TilePlates
Dropbox(Direct)
Blockland Glass

Brick_SeamlessTiles
Dropbox(Direct)
Blockland Glass

Removed seamless tiles from the pack and zipped it as its own, blockland glass links aren't up to date as I am waiting for approval

ouch, def didn't want to wake up to reading that

Removed seamless tiles from the pack and zipped it as its own, blockland glass links aren't up to date as I am waiting for approval
(they’re approved)

Are these the same as the tile plates found via LeetLegacy? Can they still be used for wooden floors?

I never used leets but these can be used for floors, it's just a re-textured version of this pack of emils;

you forgot about the 3x4 plate

I just checked on Unga Bunga's server while I was there and he has the original tile plates from Emil and it doesn't have the 3x5. That sounds useful though I might add.

Would a 1x5, 1x9, and 1x10 be nice too?