how do you eat your hot dogs?

Author Topic: how do you eat your hot dogs?  (Read 708 times)

I need to know everything. I need to know if you put mustard or ketchup horizontally or vertically, what kind of bun. What kind of meat is in the hotdog. Where you eat it, when you eat it, or if you even like hotdogs.

How: I eat it like a taco, with the hotdog and ketchup facing up and my mouth sideways

What I get: normal bread, jalapeno & cheddar smoked sausage, ketchup

any hot dog that doesnt consist of chicken/turkey

Before we cook the hotdogs, we open a can of coney dog/chili sauce and warm it on the stove (I use hormel chili/wolf brand texas style chili or homemade if I have to)

Now, I take a hotdog(s) and put them on a plate, warm it up for about 20-30 seconds, long enough for it to expand, than I put a slice down the middle and sprinkle in shredded taco cheese, and nuke it for another 10 seconds or so, until the cheese melts, then I sprinkle it with a bit of ground black pepper and onion power, a dash of season salt and chili powder, then I cook it for another 10 seconds to let the seasoning sizzle into the cheese

cut up some onion, very fine. Add the coney dog sauce, then a small pinch of the finely diced onion on top, and a small pinch of finely diced tomato or (preferably) diced pimento on top of that. Add a thin layer of ketchup, mustard, and mississippi bbq (or preferably country bobs) on a slice of wheat bread that already has a thin layer of mayo spread upon it

Best weenies I ever ate  :cookieMonster:

costco hotdog with all condiments
i accidentally ate it upside down last time because i opened the foil the wrong way