Smash Bros. Character Recommendations

Author Topic: Smash Bros. Character Recommendations  (Read 1451 times)

Just curious to see what Smash Bros. characters you guys think would be cool. Here are the ones I wish they would add in

1. Brian: The hero from Quest 64 - Quest 64 was a great game for any RPG fan, adding him to the roster wielding his wooden staff and using elemental magic would be so awesome! His final smash could be something like combining the elements in one big attack like the pokemon trainer

2. Squall Leonhart: The hero from Final Fantasy 8 - I know FF8 was only for the PSX and PC, but I think Squall would make the perfect counterpart to Cloud. Many people think Sephiroth would be good, but he would be more like the evil counterpart where Squall would be the good counterpart like Richter and Simon. Cloud is probably my favorite character to fight with - that would probably change if they added Squall in though :)

3. Glover: This lil guy would make a great addition to the Smash Bros. team - I loved playing this game! It was challenging and something about the artwork and the way the levels were set up really kept me wanting to explore more. He could be like a mini master hand fighter and use his "balls" for ranged attacks.

4. Turok: I remember raging at this game hard when I was young, but I also had tons of fun killing stuff and figuring out what to do. I think Turok would be a cool character to add in the roster because he is a genuine badass. *Yoshi hides*

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 09:31:52 AM by Goth77 »

on that note they should add t block from tetris and the chef from burger time

on that note they should add t block from tetris and the chef from burger time
the t block? dude hell naw that would be terrible. I'm sure they could do something with the chef from burger time like how they did with game and watch but the tetris t block? what in the actual forget lmao

the t block? dude hell naw that would be terrible. I'm sure they could do something with the chef from burger time like how they did with game and watch but the tetris t block? what in the actual forget lmao
dude shut up you wanted forgetin glover in the game t block could kick glovers candy ass

dude shut up you wanted forgetin glover in the game t block could kick glovers candy ass
no way bro glover would summon a metal ball then chuck it at tblock and smash him into loving rupees for link to collect

no way bro glover would summon a metal ball then chuck it at tblock and smash him into loving rupees for link to collect
u dumbass t block would use his power over the physical plane and impale glover with his own forgetin stuffty brown town beads

u dumbass t block would use his power over the physical plane and impale glover with his own forgetin stuffty brown town beads
tblock is not a game character it's a tetromino so a tblock would be a throwable item far before it ever became a character

Honestly though, don't you have any actual characters you think would be fun to fight with?

Honestly though, don't you have any actual characters you think would be fun to fight with?
goomba

actually instead of goomba they should add blue goomba but not red goomba cuz he sucks

actually instead of goomba they should add blue goomba but not red goomba cuz he sucks
take that back bitch

Goombario from Paper Mario would be cool to see, although it would be a bit weird seeing him fight with no arms I'm sure they could figure something out that looks and functions well

I know microsoft owns the rights to rareware now but if we had conker or banjo and kazooie that would be epic

Offtopic: Why does banjo and kazooie from nuts and bolts look like they have been cracked out for the past 20 years

Goombario from Paper Mario would be cool to see, although it would be a bit weird seeing him fight with no arms I'm sure they could figure something out that looks and functions well
i said blue goomba

red goomba is a ramp assed mouth breathing virgin
blue goomba dont even got a richard

blue goomba dont even got a richard
his entire body is a richard what are you ON