Author Topic: Earthbound/Mother series  (Read 5771 times)

Has anyone here but me actually played these underrated gems? I've played Earthbound, But I never beat it, Since my comp's hard drive went kablooey a few months ago, So my save state was gone, I've just started with Mother 3, i kinda like it, though I'm pretty much lost since the crazy space language is unreadable.

I had never heard of them sence the first SSB when I unlocked Ness.  How are they?

brother stole their bike.

They're actually pretty fun. Try them!

I had never heard of them sence the first SSB when I unlocked Ness.  How are they?

They're actually fun, some of it makes no sense though, like how they turned alcohol into coffee in the english version, and the battle system takes a little getting used to, but it's a good game.

Looks like Pokemon

« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 05:46:14 PM by Colten »

Looks like Pokemon

The fact that you even compared the two games to each other makes you deserve to die.

Looks like Pokemon

The fact that you even compared the two games to each other makes you deserve to die.
Your right, I said it looks like Pokemon, that's a huge reason to die

Nothing like beating the bejeebus out of an alien with a yo-yo.

:cookieMonster:

If that is a measurement of awesome, than yes, it owns.

If it isn't play it for yourself.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 09:27:07 PM by Bushido »

They're not underrated, they're very popular in Japan. They just have no plans to bring them to America or Europe anytime soon. I'll probably end up ordering Mother 3 for the DS sometime since it doesn't have region protection.

Mother 3 is for the GBA, but whatever. I'm still praying for a VC release of the first two or a ds cart with all three.

I think the mother series was out WAY before Pokemon lol

Mother 3 is for the GBA, but whatever.
Oh wow, I didn't even notice. I wonder how I got it in my head that it was for DS.

Mother 2 was heavily edited before it's NA release, and 3 would be too.  The games are filled with lewd and homoloveual references. There's even a lot about brown town love with children in 3. I believe in 2 Ness and Jeff get raped by Mexicans.