Pablo is going to the Pacific North West! hELP!

Author Topic: Pablo is going to the Pacific North West! hELP!  (Read 1343 times)

hello friends,

I'm on a journey for fun around the Pacific North West area of the US. I'm born and raised in Philly so this is my first time going to the unholy west coast !!!! If you are out in the Oregon, Washington, or Vancouver area / just know interesting or really cool things to check out I'd love to hear it or meet up with you!

I'm currently planning to go either late spring early summer so leave your thoughts in the comments below!!!!!

guy ive never heard of or have seen post in the past year wants to meet up randomly with people.

guy ive never heard of or have seen post in the past year wants to meet up randomly with people.

I've already met up with Jam Jar, Turnipblog, and almost TomtheGeek

Blockland meetups are a classic time!

how do u not know who pablo is lol

newcigarette

hell yea pablo and me share the same state

newcigarette
I started using the forums about 6 years after I joined blockland (very early 2018)

guy ive never heard of or have seen post in the past year

Damn, thats sad...

‘‘Tis fool in the wrong part of town

come to canada instead