Zelda Hud

Author Topic: Zelda Hud  (Read 1669 times)

be a neat idea for something that scales the images to represent your health and then you gotta deal with the old annoying beep alert

I just don't wanna keep using the DR2 hud.

I really wouldn't care if the hud was a bottom print or like the old classic one that goes at the top right, just something like this that uses less interface would be nice.

also this is a thing
which can also be used to defend yourself and not just be used as a cosmetic

gonna bet that uses my back tray code from pb :^)

doing a hearts thing isnt too hard, just have to make the bitmaps and make sure ppl download them. if you can catch me on a day im not doing stuff i can code it p quick

gonna bet that uses my back tray code from pb :^)

doing a hearts thing isnt too hard, just have to make the bitmaps and make sure ppl download them. if you can catch me on a day im not doing stuff i can code it p quick
sounds cool with me, its mostly all for something private regardless so having them download anything isn't an issue.

yeah it's doable I have like some DOOM hud for my rpg

me and a couple others are working on a zelda like campaign so thats why I came requesting this specific type of hud

it's totally doable but assuming you want what 20 hearts?

That's 20 different images on the screen and you also need half hearts and empty hearts.

How should it work? One heart per 25 health? A set amount of hearts? Or what?
How many hearts should you have when the sound plays?
Also how big should the icons be?

EDIT: Right now I have it working so that you always have five heart containers and when it gets down to 1 the beeping starts.
I'm doing it in the bottom print so that people don't have to download a client sided mod for them to see it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:24:17 PM by jes00 »

How should it work? One heart per 25 health? A set amount of hearts? Or what?
How many hearts should you have when the sound plays?
Also how big should the icons be?

EDIT: Right now I have it working so that you always have five heart containers and when it gets down to 1 the beeping starts.
I'm doing it in the bottom print so that people don't have to download a client sided mod for them to see it.
We've been discussing it, the way it works originally in the game is every hit takes roughly a quarter or half of a heart depending on the damage, but in this case (blockland wise) most damage received is like 16 by enemies I've made. But depending on your health it should end up turning into a segment of this

The most amount of heart's i'd say we should do is 6.

You can download the hearts.

I don't know what size they should be so, this is what we got so far