Author Topic: Point and Click Controls  (Read 1017 times)

Sorry If my pleading is too hard to understand...
So basically I would be blessed and grateful if someone were to create the point and click controls similar to Runescape's but without the Hud/Gui shown, just the point and click controls.

I was looking at this: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=318846.0 (Its just a link to the Blockland Runescape topic)
here is what I was looking to have

Why don't you just ask RTB Archive? They're still active.

this probably wouldn't be possible without client-sided scripts. its basically converting the mouse position on screen to world coordinates and casting a raycast in that direction. the player would be an aiplayer probably and uses setMovement to points

this probably wouldn't be possible without client-sided scripts

in other words: it's possible but then everyone who wants to play the server would have to install the custom add-on just to play

its basically converting the mouse position on screen to world coordinates and casting a raycast in that direction. the player would be an aiplayer probably and uses setMovement to points
pretty much, it's really cool how he did the camera effect to simulate runescape though, it's almost perfect but the character should be a bit more in the center instead of to the left so much...I imagine RTB ARCHIVE did that purposely because of the GUI thats supposed to be on the right side of the screen - thinking ahead! :D

bump
I pmed RTBARCHIVE 3 days ago