Dissenter | Comment on any page on the internet

Author Topic: Dissenter | Comment on any page on the internet  (Read 5052 times)

this is getting spicy

I'll repeat what I said before,

You guys consistently make Matthew look less handicapped than you (specifically cigaretteOS here) by going out of your way to try to dunk on this dipstuff
Instead of saying anything meaningful all you want to do is masturbate into Matthew's open mouth because it's been deemed socially acceptable on this site to pick on the village idiot

Bunch of dumb dumbs, smh

Dissenter is cool, if it has a conservative slant its because liberals have been propagandized into believing it's alt-right and created a self-fulfilling prophecy

well if master matthew doesn't want to choke on semen why doesnt he forgetin close his mouth

Dissenter is cool
can't wait to scroll down on every page and see a hearty broth of alt right propaganda coupled with illegal child research and random twitch tv links. take that... censorship
comment threads that have no rules or banning will inevitably degenerate into research and gore spam as seen on almost every 4chan board in existence. its not cool. if you really really want to download a tool that lets you see completely unfiltered responses from random people across the globe then go ahead but dont complain when 20mb of child research is suddenly cached onto your browser

comment threads that have no rules or banning will inevitably degenerate into research and gore spam as seen on almost every 4chan board in existence. its not cool. if you really really want to download a tool that lets you see completely unfiltered responses from random people across the globe then go ahead but dont complain when 20mb of child research is suddenly cached onto your browser
Gab isn't lawless. Just because it doesn't immediatly nuke anyone to the right of karl marx doesn't mean it's a free-for-all.

legit a cool idea, will probably die after a month when edgy /pol/tards give it a bad rep and some boomer journo calls it an alt right platform

legit a cool idea, will probably die after a month when edgy /pol/tards give it a bad rep and some boomer journo calls it an alt right platform
if that were going to happen, it would have happened already.

glad I can finally drop google and trust a quality place made by...gab

Either you're a loving handicap desperately trying to find ways to make this service sound stuff, or you've seen the future with your stuff-smeared crystal ball and evidently I need to seek the same gypsy you've been seeing

Gab/Dissenter isn't a lawless wasteland and you should probably stop pretending like you know what you're talking about when it comes to alternative tech

Let me just download another program to look at libtards being epically owned by BASED and REDPILLED conservative alternative news sites

I dont understand what purpose an addon that allows random people to leave hidden comments on webpages would have. It really just seems like a secret peanut gallery for the users who aren't accepted in the public space to complain about whatever they want.

I really don't need the equivalent of YouTube comments everywhere I go.

Looking at Gab's ToS page, users aren't allowed to post: threats of violence or terrorism, 'illegal' research, personal information, anything breaking copyright, impersonation, spam (of various kinds), and anything that breaks International Law. Basically, the same kind of ToS that all other social medias abides by making the service mostly redundant.

However, Gab users CAN post 'Legal' research.
...I guess thats cool?

Looking at Gab's ToS page, users aren't allowed to post: threats of violence or terrorism, 'illegal' research, personal information, anything breaking copyright, impersonation, spam (of various kinds), and anything that breaks International Law. Basically, the same kind of ToS that all other social medias abides by making the service mostly redundant.
Except all the other Mainstream social media pages have either censored or made attempts to hide conservative people, or anyone who's not far left. And their TOS is not nearly as clear.

However, Gab users CAN post 'Legal' research.
...I guess thats cool?
It has to be tagged as nsfw.

And their TOS is not nearly as clear.

Not really. Most main social sites go as far in their ToS page as you list several examples of posts that break their rules.